ALL >> Business >> View Article
These Are The Ten Things That Stain Your Teeth The Most
Like scoring a big promotion or a date with your long time crush, a luminous, white smile is the stuff dreams are made of. And it's no wonder, considering how much the appearance of our teeth affects our image. A bright smile is more aesthetically pleasing compared to a dull smile. A list of common drinks and food can cause dental discolouration and brown, yellow or another coloured ugly staining of the teeth. You can opt to get professional teeth whitening at a $99 dental clinic, which is definitely preferred over store-bought options to bring back those pearly white teeth.
Here are some of the most common foods that will stain your teeth.
If you have ever handled a beet, you know how easily they stain everything they touch. If it stains your hands and your cutting board, it is going to stain your teeth, too.
Like tomatoes, what makes blueberries good for you also make it one of the foods that stain your teeth.
Tomato sauce is a staple in many households. No matter what version you prefer, anything that is tomato-based can stain your teeth.
Balsamic vinegar is acidic; it will naturally stick to your teeth, making it even more likely to leave a stain behind.
Any dark liquid has the potential for one of the foods that stain your teeth, but soy sauce especially has the possibility of leaving behind a stain.
Something light and fresh is less likely to stain, though, again, most popsicles have both sugar and acids that wear away at teeth.
Grape and cranberry juice are the biggest culprits. Like soda, they also contain acid, which is notorious for staining teeth.
Soda is bad for you on many different levels, but is also very bad for your teeth. Not only does it bathe your teeth in artificial sugar and acid, but it also contains dark colours that will stain your teeth, especially if you drink it every single day.
Tea is still full of tannins; it will still stain your teeth, depending on which variety you prefer. The darker the tea is, the more likely it is to stain your teeth.
Coffee, especially black coffee, will stain your teeth. The darkness of the coffee can easily stain your teeth, even if you only have one or two cups a day.
Make your smile sparkle by avoiding these foods and drinks, and having teeth whiting with the help of 99 dentist for cheap and quality service! Are you planning to have any dental treatment like teeth whitening apart from big oral surgery? Consider choosing the right $99 dental service provider, and have an affordable and quality dental service.
Business Articles1. Cutting-edge Analysis And Patent Searching Services
2. How To Launch A Successful Ppc Campaign?
Author: Harry Sazos
3. Hardware Encryption Market Worth $313 Million By 2025
Author: Steve Stark
4. Finding Quality Chemical Suppliers For Enterprises Is The Key To Success
Author: ada red
5. Get Rid Of Emptiness And Boredom Problems With Astrology Solutions
6. Tray And Sleeve Boxes With Best Price By Boxesme
Author: Kevin Marshall
7. Advantages Of Having A Magnetic Usb Cable
Author: Software Base
8. The Advantages Of A Phone Holder For Any Car
Author: Software Base
9. Generic Medicine Store Nearby Me
10. What Makes A Good Courier Service Provider?
Author: Gabriel Gould
11. Different Types Of Pallet Racking You Should Know
Author: Charles Saranealis
12. Points To Consider In Selecting An Office Security System
Author: Logan Hartley
13. Unorthodox Vintage Coffee Table Ideas You Have To Try
Author: Megan Magana
14. Industrial Paint For Crane
Author: Zigma Paints
15. Terumo Bct And Hemacare Corporation Are Leading Players In Leukapheresis Market
Author: robert henric