ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Tiger Hill Resort, Offbeat Darjeeling Hotels
The Tiger Hill Resort is perfectly placed in the lap of nature as it is the closest hotel to the scenic destination of Tiger Hill. A must visit destination of Darjeeling Trip, by itself offering not just great view during sunrise, its a place where you can soak yourself in the beauty of the Himalayan anytime during the day. Our beautifully designed hotel is tucked away in the quiet hill of Darjeeling far far away from all the hustle and bustle of the city. Bestowing excellent hospitality to its every category of guests, The Tiger Hill Resort reflects the culture and ethos of its location. With the perfect fusion of contemporary décor in the sumptuous interiors of the hotel, the hotel has set the bar of services much higher than the expectations of its guests. The hotel welcomes and offers hospitality to guests coming from all around the world. We are focused on delivering high quality, best value, and superior customer service for an ultimate and intimate traveling experience.
Why stay in the concrete jungle ambience that most of Darjeeling hotels offer when you can enjoy your holidays in the solitude with marvelous ...
... view of the rolling hills and the mighty Kunchenjunga in our hotel near Tiger Hill View Point. The view point is one of the highlights of Darjeeling tour and almost every tourist staying in Darjeeling hotels get up at 4 am in the morning and travel to visit here near our Tiger Hill Resort to view the Sunrise. The main observatory point is just 30 minutes trek or 10 minutes drive from our Tiger Hill Resort. Guests staying with us also cherish, at Tiger Hill Resort, the experience of running water from our taps and geysers as our resorts water supply is fed by underwater water unlike any Darjeeling Hotels.
If you want to explore Darjeeling Town from our Tiger Hill Resort we arrange for sightseeing cars at reasonable costs which takes you to all major point of tourist interests in a day tour. We also arrange for trips to the orange village in Mahaldiram, Sittong, Tinchule, Takdah in a days tour from our Darjeeling hotel. Ghoom Monastery and Ghoom Station is just walking distance/trek from our resort while Bastasia Loop is is 15 minutes drive. Kurseong, Mirik, Jorepokhri are all in one day sightseeing tours included as per your request.
Tiger Hill Resort Darjeeling Hotels Near Homestays | TAB Hotels
Tiger Hill Resorts | JoreBunglow | Darjeeling Hotels
Travel Articles1. Hire For Couple Tour Package With Compact Price
2. Where Can One Visit To Make Life More Memorable?
3. Best Attractions, Traditions, & Cultures Of Tokyo All Along – Know More By Opting Tokyo Tour
Author: Richard Simon
4. Most Reliable And Affordable Luxury Airport Transfer Service
5. Same Day Agra Tour By Car
Author: same day tour packages
6. Try Bike Rental Before You Buy
Author: Brothers Tours
7. Rent Motorhome For An Excellent Way To Discover The Country
Author: Oliver Williams
8. Taxi Booking In Sydney | Maxi Service Sydney
Author: Tiptop Transport Solutions
9. Five Reasons Not To Miss Visiting Chilka During A Vacation In Odisha
Author: Dinesh Das
10. Abha Tour And Travels
11. 5 South America Tourist Spots For Thrill Seekers
12. Sai Baba Of Shirdi – Shirdi Tour Package From Chennai
Author: Sri Sairam Subhayatra
13. Looking For Balclutha Motel Accommodation? Then Read This Ultimate Article
Author: Matt Brooking
14. Luxury Tent Rentals Are The Best Way To Explore The Exciting Safari Activities
Author: Jazeera Suwani
15. Top Reasons Your Project Site Needs A Container Shelter
Author: Quality Domes Direct