ALL >> Health >> View Article
Read This Guideline To Know How To Use Black Seed Oil Aka Kalonji Oil And Make It A Part Of Your Oil
For instance, Kalonji Oil can be eaten raw and can be used for topical applications as well. This post will discuss the use of this oil as Edible Oil and for topical applications.
How to use this oil on a regular basis?
The use of this oil varies following the health condition of the patient and severity of the disease. However, the safety accounted maintenance dose of the Holy Oil – Black Seed Oil can be half a tablespoon every day. Or in some cases some suggest it to be around one to two tablespoons.
Some people use it in the form of capsules. You can take the recommended tablespoon with the warm water. But try to avoid heating the oil, so that the nutrients of the oil can be preserved.
You can take this oil with an empty stomach as well, as it is safe, for instance, early in the morning. It also works well with salads for dressing.
Can Black Seed Oil be mixed with other extracted liquids?
The Black Seed Oil has strong flavour (taste) that is why some individuals find it hard to swallow it. Mixing the tablespoon of oil with Lemon Juice can be favourable. Or you can use it with Honey to lessen the flavour. It can also be used with teas and coffee.
How to use this oil for topical applications?
Topical application means applying or massaging a particular oil, cream, or medicine on the surface of the body. This oil is safe for topical applications. For instance, you can massage the mixture of the oil with Mustard Hair Oil and massage on your head.
Also, you can combine it with Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Mustard Oil, and Coconut Oil for particular treatments.
Last but not least, make sure to never exceed the standard limit. As just in case of excessive dose, the body will react instead of absorbing the benefits of the oil. So it is best if the usage is kept supervised and prescribed with the attending physician or doctor.
Health Articles1. The Reality Of Melatonin Supplements To Treat Insomnia. Is It Worth It?
Author: Abhishek Mishra
2. Are You A Good Candidate For Dental Implants? Find Out
Author: Paulo Pinho
3. Best Supplement Brand In The World
4. A Definitive Guide To Depression
Author: Rohit Choudhary
5. Global Medical X-ray Protective Gloves Market Status (2015-2019) And Forecast (2020-2025)
Author: Statzy Market research
6. Halitosis : Causes Of Bad Breath
Author: Dr. P. Parthasarathi Reddy,
7. 5 Essentials Nutrients Of A Healthy Diet
8. Fertilizer Additives Market
9. Heal Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy With Regenerative Therapy Naturally
Author: George Campbell
10. Significant Reasons To Buy Standing Patient Lifts
Author: Kelvin Thomas
11. Top Reasons Why Turner Green-lipped Mussel Oil Is The Ultimate Superfood!
Author: Suhant Kumar
12. Ways To Increase The Success Rate Using Ivf Treatment
Author: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
13. 5 Tips To Improve Your Relationship With Your Patients
14. How To Cope Up With Anxiety: Expert Advice From Psychologists
15. Indian Diet Plan For Weight Loss
Author: Jeeten Gupta