ALL >> Health >> View Article
Tackling Dht-induced Hair Loss: What Works, What Does Not
Dihydrotestosterone or DHT can give your follicles a hard time producing hair. As a result, you may experience excessive hair shedding. Androgenetic alopecia is the type of hair loss you suffer from when your DHT levels rise or when your genes compel you to become highly sensitive to DHT.
In either case, you lose hair. And this is not an appealing sight.
Now, before you scramble to find ways to solve this kind of hair loss problem, you must know what works and what does not.
1. DHT-blocking products
A reputable DHT blocking hair growth conditioner and shampoo work wonders on such type of hair loss, say experts. The products are especially formulated to block the production of DHT in follicles.
2. DHT-blocking foods
As you use DHT-blocking conditioners and shampoos, you can also eat natural DHT-blocking foods like avocados, bananas, strawberries, eggs, watermelon, tomatoes, walnuts, and almonds.
The foods not only block the function of DHT-producing enzyme, but also provide other essential nutrients that help to promote hair health.
3. DHT-blocking pills
Choose from the top 10 DHT blocker supplements available online and give your hair respite from the menacing DHT. The supplements provide dual benefits: they help to block DHT production and they help to correct nutritional deficiencies in the body. Proper nourishment is important for healthy hair growth.
4. Gentle hair care
“You must always handle your tresses gently. They are delicate strands of protein,” informs a well-known trichologist. Never comb them when wet. Always detangle them gently without jerks. Avoid daily hot blow drying sessions. Use sulfate-free shampoos.
What does not work
When you experience hair loss, you must find the root cause of it. If you don’t, you would struggle to find the right treatment. Your treatment may not work because you aren’t addressing the root cause, which, in the hair loss discussed here is DHT.
You continue to use the best shampoos for hair growth, but little would happen, unless you block DHT.
So, in this case, just any hair regrowth treatment does not work. First, you must use DHT-blocking treatment. Then, you can use hair regrowth treatments that contain minoxidil to achieve lush hair growth.
But first block that DHT,” remarks a doctor.
When treating hair loss, whether induced by DHT or any other factor, you must find the exact cause of hair loss. Then use an appropriate treatment. At the same time, ensure you eat properly, as nothing beats a nutritious diet.
Health Articles1. The Reality Of Melatonin Supplements To Treat Insomnia. Is It Worth It?
Author: Abhishek Mishra
2. Are You A Good Candidate For Dental Implants? Find Out
Author: Paulo Pinho
3. Best Supplement Brand In The World
4. A Definitive Guide To Depression
Author: Rohit Choudhary
5. Global Medical X-ray Protective Gloves Market Status (2015-2019) And Forecast (2020-2025)
Author: Statzy Market research
6. Halitosis : Causes Of Bad Breath
Author: Dr. P. Parthasarathi Reddy,
7. 5 Essentials Nutrients Of A Healthy Diet
8. Fertilizer Additives Market
9. Heal Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy With Regenerative Therapy Naturally
Author: George Campbell
10. Significant Reasons To Buy Standing Patient Lifts
Author: Kelvin Thomas
11. Top Reasons Why Turner Green-lipped Mussel Oil Is The Ultimate Superfood!
Author: Suhant Kumar
12. Ways To Increase The Success Rate Using Ivf Treatment
Author: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
13. 5 Tips To Improve Your Relationship With Your Patients
14. How To Cope Up With Anxiety: Expert Advice From Psychologists
15. Indian Diet Plan For Weight Loss
Author: Jeeten Gupta