ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
How Can We Make Our Powerpoint Presentations More Creative?
You don’t need to be a proficient designer to make a fascinating PowerPoint design presentation. How many times have you come across cluttered, distracting, boring, and poorly designed PowerPoint presentations? Well, perhaps too many.
Luckily, there are several tips and rules you can follow to create a beautiful PowerPoint design. Since PowerPoint is one of the leading and easy to use presentation design programs, you must learn more about useful ‘hacks’ to optimize your PowerPoint skills.
Tips to Make a Powerful PowerPoint Design
Use Few Sentences
Make sure that your slides are simplified and your visual note card captures and emphasizes the main ideas. So, as the speaker, you don’t have to put everything on the slides for all viewers to read. Instead, you’re required to deliver most of the information and content.
Remember, the slides' message will be lost if your audience reads the presentation instead of listening to it. Thus, combine your primary message and use keywords to relay the message.
Adhere to the 6X6 Rule
Stuffing many ...
... ideas and details on one slide is the sole reason why you end up designing bad PowerPoints. If you want your viewers to focus on the key points, make sure you leave a lot of ‘white space.’
Thus, to keep your content clean and concise, try following the 6X6 rule. In simple terms, the rule requires you to insert a maximum of six bullet points in a single slide as well as six words for every bullet.
Use Simple Colors
You should only use simple light and dark colors. Consider using the exceptionally bright texts sparingly because they lead to eye fatigue. Light text on a dark background or a dark text on a light background works wonders. You should also avoid using intense gradients as they make your text hard to read.
Select the Appropriate Images
The pictures you select for your presentation are genuinely as essential as the message. Thus, you need to use images that, besides reinforcing the message, also elevate it. The appropriate photos to include in your PowerPoint design needs to be authentic, relatable, and inspirational. To find a service for PowerPoint design, visit this website.
With all that being said, not everyone has the time and energy to create.
I'm Barry Elvis, graphic design consultant, providing useful info about PowerPoint presentation, digital ads and brand & landing page design ideas for SME's. You can find my thoughts at design service blog. Find design ops consulting at this website.
Web Design Articles1. What Are The Main Advantages Of Web 3.0?
Author: R Pande
2. Fancy Font Generator | Cool Symbol Fonts
3. The Most Profitable Bitcoin Mining Software: Nicehash Vs Betterhash
4. Why Mobile Application Development Is Important For Your Business
5. Hubbroker- Strengthen Demand-driven Supply Chain With B2b Integration
Author: Maitri Patel
6. Magento Free Vs. Paid Extensions: Your E-commerce Success Depends On Your Choice
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
7. Best Practices On User Profile Design With Examples
Author: Nazar Kvartalnyi
8. How To Start As A Freelancer?
Author: Willson Robin
9. How Do Back-end Developers Tie Their Work In With Front-end Developers?
Author: R Pande
10. Hire Vetted Quality Typescript Developers Within 48 Hours
11. Hubbroker- Future Of Edi
Author: Maitri Patel
12. Choosing The Best Software Development Company In Pakistan
Author: William Mark
13. 6 Reasons Why An E-commerce Website Is Important For Your Business
Author: Khurshid Alam
14. Unikke Ideer Til App-udvikling København Til At Opstarte Fødevarevirksomheder
Author: Noah Nielsen
15. 3 Advantages Of Hiring A Web Application Development Company