ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
What Do Top Web Developers You Know Do That Others Don't?
Everyone is born equally with equal brains. No one is immune to making mistakes. We are human, after all. The very first key for success is to learn from your mistakes. The same is true for programming languages.
Important coding practices you can't ignore:
1. Coding Practices:
A good developer should always follow the best practices and implement those and seamlessly share them across the team. For example, declaring variables and functions with meaningful names, entering descriptive comments at the top of every code snippet, saving a page with proper name, and writing code in a more effective but simpler format.
This way you can ensure reusability of the codes. It will be easier for other professionals to easily understand and modify the codes.
2. Database Structure:
In a large web portal almost every line of code corresponds to some database operation. Everytime the code reads/ writes/ updates or deletes something on the database the response time increases. Response time is an important component in administration or any popular website. A good developer is expected to keep the webpage response time in control by finding a smarter way to least interact with the database.
3. Web Security:
A good developer should be knowledgeable about all known security vulnerabilities of a particular webpage. Some of the common examples are SQL Injection, XML External Entities (XXE), Cross-Site Scripting XSS, Insecure Deserialization etc.. Hacking attempts can be prevented by pre-emptive and intelligent coding.
This article is presented by https://www.itechscripts.com | A leading resource of inspired clone scripts. It offers hundreds of popular scripts that are used by thousands of small and medium enterprises.
Ambit Technologies (P) Ltd. is a front-line full spectrum web and mobile development company providing result-oriented cost-effective solutions to enterprises - big, medium and small - spread across the world. It is also a reputed IT outsourcing solution provider having catered to customers spread across 78 countries of the world. Ambit Technologies (P) Ltd. strives to keep abreast of the latest of technologies and bring in innovative ideas constantly in the projects it undertakes.
Web Design Articles1. Difference Between Wordpress Themes Free And Paid Wordpress Themes
Author: Isla Fisher
2. Grab The Golden Opportunity To Make It A Very Great Decision For Your Winery
Author: Ample eBusiness
3. 7 Effective Tips To Improve Remote Team Engagement
Author: Jwalit Shah
4. Seo Company In Mysore | Seo In Mysore | Search Engine Services
5. Digital Marketing Companies In Mangalore | Advertising Agency Mangalore
6. Seo Company In Mangalore | Seo In Mangalore | Best Seo Services
7. What Is Front End Web Development And What Are The Languages?
8. The Important Steps To Plan Website Content
Author: Robin Willson
9. Where Do We Start To Learn Web Development?
10. 10 Elements Of A Professional Website For Small Businesses In Melbourne
Author: Naman Ahuja
11. How To Have An Outstanding And Future-proof Website
Author: Naman Ahuja
12. Got Website Content To Do? Take Note Of These!
Author: Matthew John
13. What Is The Role Of A Software Developer?
Author: Nitin Kaurav
14. The Right Way To Add Wine Business Is Possible With Ample Ebusiness
Author: Ample ebusiness
15. Difference Between Web Development And Software Development?