ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
What Work Do E-commerce Tech Teams Have After Developing A Website? What About Tech Employees Other
Launching a full scale eCommerce business isn't quite starting a static website. You can launch your eCommerce website using any available CMS, but to make sure that everything works in accordance with your specific business needs, you'll need some drastic changes. You need different technological expertise who will help you to make informed decisions.
You must have noticed that the popular portals like Facebook, Twitter or Amazon revamp their website quite often.
You should add fresh content to your website. Updating your website allows you to provide fresh content to your visitors. Update your website design in line with trends. Make your website more attractive with campaigns such as special deals, seller of the months, most popular products, lucky draws etc. For all that and more you need designers.
2. Server Administrators:
System administration is one of the most important aspects of any website. A medium to large shopping portal serves up to a million unique daily visitors. For example Amazon is selling 4000 items per minute in the USA only. They need experts to ensure round-the-clock monitoring of RAM &CPU usage, cache storage, log files and thus preventing any bottleneck situation.
3. Database Administrators:
Amazon has more than 2.5 million sellers actively selling on the marketplace (Marketplacepulse, 2019). There are roughly 25,000 sellers on Amazon with more than $1 million in sales, and 200,000 sellers with more than $100,000 in sales. So, you can imagine the volume of thedatabase.
4. Security Experts:
Once you're popular, the bad people on the internet will relentlessly try to deface or to totally bring down your website. According to a security firm, Facebook deters hacking attacks over 600,000 times a day. A hacker can ruin your business by deleting the data or they can defame your website by uploading inappropriate content. So, hiring a security expert is always a good idea.
This article is sponsored by https://www.itechscripts.com/php/ecommerce-script| A leading resource of inspired clone scripts. It offers hundreds of popular scripts that are used by thousands of small and medium enterprises.
Ambit Technologies (P) Ltd. is a front-line full spectrum web and mobile development company providing result-oriented cost-effective solutions to enterprises - big, medium and small - spread across the world. It is also a reputed IT outsourcing solution provider having catered to customers spread across 78 countries of the world. Ambit Technologies (P) Ltd. strives to keep abreast of the latest of technologies and bring in innovative ideas constantly in the projects it undertakes.
Web Design Articles1. Difference Between Wordpress Themes Free And Paid Wordpress Themes
Author: Isla Fisher
2. Grab The Golden Opportunity To Make It A Very Great Decision For Your Winery
Author: Ample eBusiness
3. 7 Effective Tips To Improve Remote Team Engagement
Author: Jwalit Shah
4. Seo Company In Mysore | Seo In Mysore | Search Engine Services
5. Digital Marketing Companies In Mangalore | Advertising Agency Mangalore
6. Seo Company In Mangalore | Seo In Mangalore | Best Seo Services
7. What Is Front End Web Development And What Are The Languages?
8. The Important Steps To Plan Website Content
Author: Robin Willson
9. Where Do We Start To Learn Web Development?
10. 10 Elements Of A Professional Website For Small Businesses In Melbourne
Author: Naman Ahuja
11. How To Have An Outstanding And Future-proof Website
Author: Naman Ahuja
12. Got Website Content To Do? Take Note Of These!
Author: Matthew John
13. What Is The Role Of A Software Developer?
Author: Nitin Kaurav
14. The Right Way To Add Wine Business Is Possible With Ample Ebusiness
Author: Ample ebusiness
15. Difference Between Web Development And Software Development?