ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
What You Need To Know To Attain Success In Social Media Marketing?
To boost your brand awareness and enhance sales affordably, the necessity of social media marketing cannot be overlooked in the digital marketing age. Especially, being a foreign business counterpart, when you’re targeting a landscape without having a presence of Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter although known as the World’s largest e-commerce marketplace, how should you go ahead?
Well, the Chinese nation is geared up with a series of social media sites whereas WeChat and Weibo are the mainstays holding the largest numbers of members and most preferred by businesses for successful social media marketing in China. If it wonders why these two social sites have earned such popularity in the Chinese community and marketers, then consider the statistics below to have a better insight.
• As of day, the nation has 980 million internet users and the number is growing daily.
• Out of the mass, 93% of Chinese are outfitted with one or more social media accounts.
• Every individual in China spends an average of 40-50 minutes on social sites for shopping, enjoying various services, and ...
... hangouts with their like-minded.
• 95% of Chinese have gone mobile making it the largest mobile nation worldwide.
• 39% of shoppers there go for referral-based shopping while more than 68% love sharing their shopping experience with their friends, associates, and relations which works wonderfully to get more customers.
Sounds really tempting… Isn’t it? So, why wait, consider the following guidelines to make you stand apart in its colossal digital market.
Go With WeChat Marketing
Considering the high popularity of the WeChat community in China, from MNCs to SMEs prefer WeChat marketing as an effective marketing tool. It has been established beneficial for all sorts of businesses regardless of, whether their target is China’s mass-market or penetrating localized consumers. With over 1.2 billion registered members WeChat is acknowledged as the No1 social network in China digital market. As a potential brand with a plan to go for social media marketing in China, consider the following points to thrive in the Chinese marketplace.
• Posting Quality Contents
It’s worth noting that, by nature, most people in China skip pages that appear meaningless and boring to them. So, for effective WeChat campaigning, make sure that the contents you post are informative, relevant, and engaging. Consider using video, audio, text, images, and pictures with page to attract your Chinese audience.
• Go With H5 Page
With a view to stand out from the mass, consider designing and publishing your WeChat business pages with product messages expertly. And for this, going with H5 page productively is the key. Incorporated with HTML-based web presence in addition to mini-programs make your online presence on WeChat a super hit.
• Be In WeChat Moments
Launched in back 2015, having a presence in WeChat Moments is an effective way to increase your social engagement in China on its largest social media platform. More effective engagements bring you the maximum mileage in your social media marketing in China.
Aka the ‘Chinese Twitter’ Weibo is the 2nd largest social platform and microblogging sites in China. The community allows its members to post text, links, pictures, or videos up to 140 characters. With 580+ million users, Weibo has proved its potential for marketers to get consumer feedback, involve in conversation with potential customers, and promote them as their loyal customers.
As a comprehensive social advertising site, Weibo is outfitted with brilliant ad plans like
• Banner Advertisements work similarly to a backlink and take searchers directly to the homepage of the advertiser.
• Weibo Search Engine Promotional idea offers hottest search lists and searches keywords on the tag naming ‘promotion’.
• Fan Headline advertising has been a demanding option for social media marketing in China and helps promote your content or advertisement on Weibo.
• Fan Tunnel ad plan helps businesses target considerably a larger group of Weibo users and attract them to their social business site.
• KOL’s marketing is an amazing business promotional idea which is especially influenced by Celebrities or Major social personalities whose voice works effectively in marketing decision plan.
Westwin offers digital marketing services such as market strategy, search engine marketing, WeChat, and Weibo social media marketing ( AdstoChina.Westwin/social_media_marketing-in-China ), PPC advertising, mobile marketing, website localization, and more in China. To know more, visit https://adstochina.westwin.com/who_we_are/index.shtml.
Marketing Articles1. Benefits Of Web Design Services For Small Business
2. The Different Types Of Illuminated Signs
Author: Leonardo Jr Nollora
3. A Professional China Building Materials Sourcing Agent Lets You Know Why China Is Best For Importing Building Materials
Author: Morefar Global
4. Challenges That Women Entrepreneurs Have To Overcome To Get Ahead
Author: Rajni Gobhil
5. Ppc Advertising And Its Impressive Benefits
Author: iDigitize Infotech LLP
6. Why Digital Pr Is Important For Business
Author: ninja digital solutions
7. Factors To Consider When Choosing A Logo Designer Near Me
8. Best Social Media Management Tools
9. What Is News Report Writing
Author: Divyanshi Gupta
10. Are Social Media Paid Campaigns Worth It?
Author: iDigitize infotech LLP
11. How Important Are Reviews For Seo?
12. Top 7 Features For Startup Ecommerce Mobile App Development
Author: vidhan infotech
13. What Are The Top Benefits Of Corporate Videos For Business?
Author: Barry Elvis
14. Whatsapp Is D2c Brand’s #1 Customer Retention Tool. Here’s Why
15. 6 Digital Marketing Trends You Must Watch Out For In 2022
Author: iDigitize Infortech LLP