ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Heal Yourself From Heel Pain?
When you dress up wearing heels is an essential part as it makes you look taller and gives you a dignified look. There are so many women who wear heels to enhance their looks. But wearing heels for a prolonged period is not a good thing. It affects your health, body posture and you end up suffering from heel pain. And the worst part is that there is no specific heel pain treatment. The orthopedic will check the intensity of the pain and will conduct an X-ray before recommending any treatment.
There are many home remedies and exercises that you can try out to deal with the pain - but that’s it. If you stop exercising or avoid the home remedies the pain will resurface. So what are these home remedies that we are talking about?
Some of the common and effective home remedies that you can try out include:
Wearing splinters at night so that your feet are stretched when you go to sleep.
Wear a slipper when you are at home. Do not walk bare foot this will aggravate the pain.
Soak your feet in cold water and then warm water. The difference I temperature will help to keep the inflammation under control and the pain will subside to a great extent.
Avoid wearing shoes that are uncomfortable and hurt you when you walk.
Wearing heel is a strict no-no. Rather wear flat shoes so that your feet remains balanced.
Don’t sit with your legs hanging for a long duration of time. This will increase the pain when you get up and try to walk.
Some popular exercises for heel pain that can heal the pain includes:
Plantar fascia and calf stretch
Towel curls for strengthening
Marble pickups for strengthening
All the above are great at healing the pain in the heel. These exercises have been specially curated to deal with the pain and reduce the inflammation so that you feel better and can walk properly. Initially you might not notice any difference but that does not mean that you will give up on them. You have to keep on exercising on a daily basis for at least 2-3 months to notice improvements. Do not ignore heel pain at any cost as it can prove to be a dangerous thing in the long run. In fact, it can affect your walking style as well, if left ignored and soon you will start to limp.
Do you want that because of the heel pain you are not able to carry out any of your daily chores? Why do you want to depend on someone else? You have the solution in your hands to improve your condition do not waste it. We suggest that you follow the home remedies mentioned above from today onwards. In fact, you should start with the exercises mentioned as well. But before you do any of this, you should visit the orthopedic and get yourself checked thoroughly. Follow the instructions of the doctor. Soon you will notice a difference in your condition.
You are not the only individual who is suffering from heel pain. There are many others who are experiencing this pain. If you look at the solutions mentioned above, you will find that they are really very simple and easy to follow. It does not take too much time and effort on your part. What do you think? If you have any queries about heel pain treatment feel free to ask the doctor. He is there to guide and advice you in the best possible way.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Dave Woods who has written a number of articles on heel pain treatment and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.theheelpainexpert.com.
Health Articles1. Is Surgery The Only Last Resort For Tennis Elbow? – Opt For Regenerative Treatment
Author: Medica Stem Cells
2. Never Be Worried About Foot & Ankle Injuries
Author: Dr. Arunava Lala
3. Are You Losing Your Motivation After Lockdown To Begin Your Workout To Maintain Your Fitness? Here I
4. Tooth Implants – Important Instructions To Follow Before & After Surgery
Author: Paulo pinho
5. Here’s How Dental Implants Give You The Prettiest Smile
Author: Paulo pinho
6. 7 Types Of Wheelchair Ramps And Their Uses
7. Are You Worried About Your Mental Health? Tms Therapy Can Help
Author: Jason pace
8. How Does Depression Affect The Quality Of Life And What Can You Do?
Author: Jason pace
9. Essential Benefits Of Porcelain Veneers
Author: Ibhar Hugoz
10. Enjoy Significant Health Advantages With The Ketogenic Diet
11. Artvigil Pills For Narcolepsy- Buy Artvigil Online Without Prescription To Treat Sleep Apnea
12. What Are The Most Common Orthopedic Issues & Treatment For It?
Author: Dinesh Kumar
13. 7 Things You Can Do To Improve The Health And Wellness Of Your Parents
14. Setting Up A Home Gym: What To Invest In First
15. What Is The Right Dosage Of Gabapentin For Neuropathic Pain Relief? Gabapentin 300mg Pills