ALL >> Business >> View Article
What Are The Ways Of Making Id Cards?
I believe that many people have worn ID cards, but many people do not know how these ID cards are made. Today I will talk about several methods of making ID cards.
The first method is to make certificate cards by thermal sublimation:
The thermal sublimation method to make the certificate card is to use the thermal sublimation card machine, which will print the pattern on the surface of the white card, gold card and silver card. Using the principle of thermal transfer to make the white card colored through the CMYK protective film, the general specification of the certificate card should be the size of the 86x54 international standard card.
The second method is to use lamination to make certificate cards:
Laminating method to make certificates is to use laminators to make PVC cards, which is also a method often used by large card manufacturers. Cards made by four-color offset printing or screen printing have the advantages of long storage time, low production cost, high speed and so on. At present, the large laminators used are basically hydraulic, and small and medium-sized laminators use pneumatic ...
... or manual laminators. The process of making PVC card by this kind of laminating machine is roughly as follows:
The main contents are as follows: (1) Prophase design and processing is carried out through computer professional design software.
(2) print on special PVC paper by inkjet printer.
(3) after shearing, the laminator is used to press, and the lamination number is up to 10 layers.
(4) the punching positioning machine is used to ensure the accurate position of the punching card.
(5) Card punching: the electric punching machine adopts motor drive, accurate positioning, high die making precision, ensures that the punching card has no rough edge, conforms to the standard card standard, and can cooperate with all kinds of moulds to make special-shaped cards.
(6) then make braille, bronzing, silver ironing, flat code, signature strip, bar code and so on.
The third method is to use plastic sealing method to make certificate cards:
This method uses a special substrate, mirror printing with an ordinary inkjet printer and then a simple thermal transfer printing on the PVC substrate with a protective layer, a high-precision (2880X1440 resolution) product is molded within a few seconds to achieve or even exceed the ordinary lamination effect, with bright colors, clear and lifelike images, card mirror according to people, wear-resistant, durable, waterproof, anti-UV. Minimum output A4 format, standard and non-standard cards can be made at will.
The fourth method is to make certificate cards by direct color spray:
This method is to use the general thickness of 0.8mm around the dedicated PVC film base, through the flat series Epson900, 950printers, directly use pigment ink, print on the PVC film base, because the pigment ink is equivalent to oily ink, with waterproof, and direct print PVC film base surface is smooth, brightness is better, so the card produced is OK. Oily ink must be replaced during production, which corrodes the ink head of the printer, and the life of ordinary ink cartridges is not as long as that of normal printers, so it is very difficult to guarantee the printer, because the oily ink corrodes the printer to a great extent, and the printer head is easy to be damaged; coupled with the introduction of new products, the technology is not too mature, and the finished product is relatively high. It is also very disadvantageous to the printer warranty, if you want to transform, you must first buy a better and cheaper printer head to keep at home, so that you can use it in case of emergency. This method is generally not recommended and is only used in emergencies.
President of China IC Card Industry Association Global 100,000+ Hotel Key Card Suppliers Guangzhou Zhanfeng Smart Card Technology Co., Ltd., is one of the largest smart card manufacturers in the world. It has a production base of 3,000 square meters, more than 200 employees, 20 R&D technicians, and a monthly output of 18 million pieces. Introducing the world's most advanced smart card production equipment. All our products passed EU's CE and REACH certification.
Business Articles1. Advantages Of Copper Tube
2. The Power Of Style: 3 Secrets To Dress For Success, Get More Clients & Be Unforgettable & In Demand
Author: eWomen Network
3. Commercial And Residential Paving Company In Huntington Ny
4. Wholesale Womens Clothing Manufacturers Have Got The Best Price For You!
Author: Malcolm Queen
5. Benefits Of Taking A Financialcourse
Author: FMI Online
6. Social Media Marketing Trends In 2021
7. Pvdf Pipe Manufacturers In India
Author: D CHL OIL AND GAS
8. Epoxy Garage Floors -what Is The Best Way To Keep Them Looking Brand New?
Author: John Maloney
9. What Is Mortgage With Debt Management Plan?
Author: Aiden Morris
10. Custom Snack Boxes Packaging - In All Over Usa
Author: Andy Young
11. Iso 27001 Internal Auditor Training – Is It Good For My Career?
Author: Punyam Academy
12. The Training Format Is Based On Practical Operations And Uses Language
Author: doris zhang
13. Budget-friendly Bathroom Renovation Ideas
Author: Cindy Palmer
14. Aurora Movers Helps You Reach For The New Place On Time!
Author: Express Movers
15. Uv Fused Quartz Cuvettes – The Right Quantity For The Lab Treatment
Author: Kelly Clifford