ALL >> Business >> View Article
Why Is The Chip Financial Ic Card Safer Than The Magnetic Stripe Bank Card?
From 2015, ordinary magnetic stripe bank cards will gradually stop issuing, and the more secure chip financial IC cards will become the mainstream of bank cards. Now many people have begun to gradually replace their magnetic stripe cards with chip financial IC cards. This is because financial IC cards are much safer than magnetic stripe bank cards. Because the traditional bank card magnetic stripe technology is relatively simple, and the magnetic stripe information is easy to be copied, the magnetic stripe bank card can be forged by using the magnetic stripe information theft recording device to copy the bank card track information and secretly recording the cardholder's password on the self-service machine terminal through the pinhole camera. thus causing great losses to cardholders and card issuing institutions. The use of chip technology can effectively prevent the occurrence of this kind of situation. Practical experience around the world shows that after promoting the use of financial IC cards using chip technology, the number of fake bank card cases will be greatly reduced.
In addition, financial IC cards are also ...
... divided into contact and non-contact ("flash payment"). The contact financial IC card can be used on POS and ATM by inserting the reading slot of the receiving terminal. If it is a flash payment, the user can complete the payment easily and quickly on the contactless payment terminal that supports "flash payment". From the point of view of appearance, the most prominent feature of the financial IC card is that a small piece of golden smart chip is embedded on the card, which gives the financial IC card higher security performance. At the same time, the financial IC card also has the function of non-payment and multi-industry application.
President of China IC Card Industry Association Global 100,000+ Hotel Key Card Suppliers Guangzhou Zhanfeng Smart Card Technology Co., Ltd., is one of the largest smart card manufacturers in the world. It has a production base of 3,000 square meters, more than 200 employees, 20 R&D technicians, and a monthly output of 18 million pieces. Introducing the world's most advanced smart card production equipment. All our products passed EU's CE and REACH certification.
Business Articles1. Stable Isotope Labeling Market Growth By Application, Type, End User - Forecast 2024
Author: Rosy Wills
2. Peripheral Vascular Devices Market : Future Opportunities, Key Players And Industry Growth
Author: Markets and Markets
3. Never The Mother The Mother Of The Bride But They Were Always Her Daughters
Author: Bisli Event Services
4. Self-care For Ifv: Tips To Improve Your Chances Of Fertility
5. Want Relief From The Polluted Atmosphere And Concerned About Health? Marma Ayurveda's Lungs Ayurvedic Medicine Is Now Just A Click Away
6. Hoovers Database Service Provider Company In Dubai | Dnb Uae
Author: Fahad Santa
7. Venipuncture Procedure Analysis Market Evolving Opportunities With Innovative Ideas By Key Players |2020-2027
8. Wisa Launches Wisa Soundsend Certified Progra
9. Sphygmomanometer/aneroid Bp Monitor Market Facts, Figures And Analytical Insights During Forecast Period 2019 To 2026
10. Hearing Aids Market: Technological Advancements In Hearing Aids
Author: healthcare market
11. Profiling The Audio System Buyer
12. Tout Savoir Sur Le Procédé De L’injection Plastique
Author: L’injection plastique connaît un grand succès depu
13. Infection Prevention Devices Market Growth At A Cagr Of 6.20% In The Forecast Period Of 2019 To 2026
14. Flourescent In Situ Hybridization (fish) Probe Market Share, Industry Trends, Size, Revenue, Demand, Growth Analysis, Top Leaders: Agilent Technologie
15. Know The Advantages Of Using Plastic Pallets
Author: Charles Saranealis