ALL >> Health >> View Article
11 Rules For Healthy Hair
Healthy hair enhances one’s look and appeal. All of us love healthy hair and desire it. We try to use the best hair care products and try our best to follow the tips and tricks we come across for healthy hair. Right from the time of our grandmothers, there are many home remedies and tips for thick, shiny, soft and healthy hair. All these tips and remedies are even more important in current times because hair loss problem is much more common and widespread today than olden times. Due to various factors like stress, toxic chemicals, insufficient nutrition, vitamin deficiencies, etc.
hair loss, and premature graying have become common problems.
Can we do something to improve our hair health and make our hair thick, strong, and healthy? Yes. Here are 11 rules we need to follow in daily life for hair health.
11 rules for healthy hair:
1.Sleep well: This is the most underrated tip for hair health. When it comes to having beautiful hair, people look for some miraculous herbs or magic foods. More than these magics and miracles, good sleep is important. When we sleep well, hormones, and enzymes that are needed for hair growth are released. So, make it a point to sleep well if beautiful hair is what you want. Gadgets, social media, and everything else can wait, but your sleep cannot wait. Sleep well for 8 hours and get healthy hair.
2. Eat a balanced diet: Going on extreme diets for quick weight loss is one of the best ways to invite hair loss into life. Avoid such calorie-deficit and nutrient-deficit diets. These diets lead to many health issues, including hair loss. Choose a diet that is balanced in carbohydrates, vitamins, proteins, fats, and packed with nutrients. Add abundant quantities of vegetables and nuts like almonds, raisins, walnuts, cashews to your daily diet. Eat healthy.
3. Use non-toxic products: Most of the popular hair care products sold in the market like shampoos, gels, conditioners, hair dyes, etc. are loaded with harsh chemicals which are toxic. Even many of the products which claim to be healthy and natural also carry these toxic chemicals. Avoid such products because they are harmful to hair and body as well. When people apply any product on the hair, they think it’s only for hair, but the ingredients of the product also seep into the body. So, choose only those products for your hair, which are free from toxic chemicals. Make sure you check the ingredients list before you buy any hair care products. The two non-toxic products given by nature for cleaning hair are soap nuts and shikakai. These are our grandmother’s secrets to healthy and beautiful hair. So, replace your shampoo with these natural hair cleaners.
4. De-stress: Stress is one of the main causes of hair loss. Taking too much stress day in and day out causes hair loss. De-stress yourself every day through yoga or meditation or spending time in nature. Also, minimize stress in daily life.
5. Oil massage: This is an age-old practice followed to keep hair healthy and strong. Oil massage improves blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth. It also relieves stress and headaches. Use cold-pressed variant of coconut oil or almond oil or this herb-enriched massage oil. Warm the oil and nicely massage your hair. Wait for 30 minutes and wash with shampoo.
6. Maintain healthy vitamin levels: Vitamin levels are very important for healthy and strong hair. So, if you notice unhealthy hair loss, get your vitamin levels tested and make corrections in case of vitamin deficiencies. Also, make sure your thyroid and hemoglobin levels are also in a healthy range.
7. Hydrate yourself: Drink sufficient amount of water in a day. Water plays an important role in hair health. It lubricates hair follicles in the scalp and promotes hair growth. So, keep yourself hydrated throughout the day.
8. Avoid hair dryers: Using hair dryers makes it easy to dry hair when we are in a rush, but they also cause hair loss. Applying excess heat to our hair damages the hair. So, avoid the usage of dryers. Let your hair dry naturally.
9. Maintain hygiene: Maintaining hair hygiene is important for healthy hair. Below are some simple hygiene steps you can follow.
1. Wash your hair regularly.
2. Avoid using combs and hairbrushes used by others.
3. Avoid using harsh combs and hairbrushes.
4. Keep your comb clean.
5. Use clean towels to dry your hair.
10. Try hair masks: There are many masks you can prepare at home with simple ingredients and apply to your hair. These hair masks bring back the shine and promote hair growth. They also nourish and strengthen your hair. Below are some popular hair masks you can try.
1. Blend egg yolk and white and apply on hair. Wash it off after 30 minutes.
2. Make a fine mix of 2 ripe bananas and honey and apply on hair. Wash it off after 10 minutes.
3. Boil fresh curry leaves in virgin coconut oil and let the oil come to a warm temperature. Apply this oil to hair and wash after 30 minutes with shampoo. You can try the same by boiling amla pieces in coconut oil.
4. Make a mix of 2 vitamin E capsules + 1 spoon of almond oil + 1 spoon of coconut oil and apply to hair. Wash after 30 minutes with shampoo.
5. If you are short of time and unable to prepare these masks at home, you can try this eco-friendly mask for your hair, which is made of essential oils and natural ingredients.
11. Do Yoga: Yogasanas provide blood circulation in the head area and promote hair growth and strengthening. Yoga also relieves daily stress. So, doing yoga is an excellent way to improve hair health.
These are the 11 tips you can follow for healthy hair.
Healthy hair makes you feel good and happy. So, take good care of your hair. Use only those hair care products which are free from toxic chemicals because you deserve all the health and goodness in the world.
Mannghatt - Follow your heart https://mannghatt.com/
Health Articles1. Dental Implants - Winning Smiles Dental Surgery | Blacktown | Denham Court | Kellyville
Author: Dr.Samreen Kaur
2. The Significance Of Dermatology
Author: Anu Walia
3. 5 Benefits Of Consulting An Experienced Dermatologist
Author: Anu Walia
4. Read This Guideline To Know How To Use Black Seed Oil Aka Kalonji Oil And Make It A Part Of Your Oil
Author: Rigel Herbal Oil Company
5. Ivf Process And Treatment
Author: Dr. Mandeep kaur
6. The Cost Of Lasik Eye Surgery In Delhi - Lasikdelhi
Author: Dr. Rajiv Bajaj
7. Aged Shelf Corporations For Sale – Consider The Best Option For You
Author: LUIS CORREIA
8. Buy Keto Shake Online Uk And Lose Body Weight On The Go!
Author: Danial Lewis
9. India Organ Preservation Market
10. How To Prevent Your Children’s Dental Decay?
Author: AstoCare HealthCare
11. What Is The Use Of Visiting A Podiatrist In Bath?
Author: Dave Woods
12. Can Heel Pain Heal?
Author: Dave Woods
13. Tackling Dht-induced Hair Loss: What Works, What Does Not
Author: Rupal Jain
14. Elderly Care: 5 Best Foods For Senior Citizens
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
15. Dr. Vikas Kathuria Is The Best Neurologist In Gurgaon
Author: Dr. Vikas Kathuria