ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
5 Must-have Kurti Styles In Every Wardrobe
There is nothing more comfortable than Indian traditional wear. Kurtis comes in very different forms from being lightweight to breathable fabrics, goes well for any occasion as well. It is clothing that can be washed and maintained easily. A flowy kurta looks good on every woman and is a versatile outfit. Pick any occasion from day-to-day office wear to a BFFs wedding. It can be made in numerous styles and designs. There is perpetually a Kurti for every occasion. Nevertheless, as fashion keeps changing and returning again, the fashion of Kurtis can never change much.
2020 has been an exception and moreover, casual kurtis have been trending this year along with a matching mask. Now that things have started going back to normal let's explore some must-have outfits for any upcoming occasion, festival or get-togethers. Here we discuss a list of latest Kurti styles and design that are persisting to remain on the top of the fashion list for quite some time now.
1) Floor-length Kurti
Floor-length kurti is trending this year and the market looks to be overwhelmed with kurtis of floor length. These are the kurtas that reach up to your ankle. These long ethnic outfits are regularly made in a flowy cloth to give precise fitting to the women. It is customarily fitted at the top area and then left free at the bottom of the skirt area. Check kurti wholesaler in Mumbai.
2) Long slit kurti
Slit kurtis are very much in trend and fashion latterly. You can opt for a side slit kurti as well as for a front slit kurti. A long slit on any normal kurta can improve its aesthetics multifold. It gives a whole new look to a typical kurta. A front slit kurta can be matched with jeans, dhoti salwar, palazzos and pants. One of the latest kurti designs you can get is from Esika World - kurti wholesaler in Mumbai that has an exceptional outfit in the events and get-togethers.
3) All-black Kurtis
Black is an all-time favourite colour and everyone needs to have an all-black kurti in their wardrobe because it is one such colour that can go for all occasions, be is a get-together, reception or even a dinner date.
4) Layered Kurti
The new Kurti design also includes a layered Kurti too. This is one collection you must explore for wedding season to add many inviting and appealing kurti designs to your wardrobe. You must explore Esika world, women's wear wholesale suppliers in India.
5) A-line kurti
A simple A-line kurti will always remain in trend and will never fail to amaze the people encompassing. It looks modern and chic on young college girls, and even qualifies as office wear for women. The most satisfying part about wearing A-line kurti is that it suits all the body shapes.
Esika World - women's wear wholesale suppliers in India can give a wide range of kurti option in a variety of different collection for all occasion.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Basic Fire Safety Equipments For Home
Author: Brett Lee
2. How To Take Care Of Beeping Smoke Detectors
Author: Brett Lee
3. Buy Best Couple T-shirts Collection @ Popstore
4. Fashinza Raises $2.6 Million In Seed Funding Led By Accel Partners And Elevation Capital
5. Purchase Women's Clothing Online At Reasonable Rates Without Knowing Much
6. Contemporary Engagement Jewelry From White Gold Or Platinum
Author: Naman Modi
7. Pick The Best Clothing Manufacturers In China For Your Business
Author: Zhibin Zheng
8. Floor Mats Home Textiles And Lifestyle
Author: Nitesh Prasad
9. Have The Best Shopping Experience With Shein Coupons-- Honest Review
Author: marshal mathers
10. Good Reasons To Visit A Hair Salon Now!
Author: Adam Almine
11. Bring Home The Rajasthani Royalty With Jaipur Fabrics At Incredible Prices
12. Cotton Hooded Sweatshirts Are Just The Best
Author: Ross Fedele
13. Como Dobrar A Camisa Floral Masculina
Author: Elias Estilista
14. Different Types Of 7mm Gold Wedding Band
Author: Donnell Dean
15. Importance Of Fire And Smoke Damage Restoration Services
Author: Brett Lee