ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
5 Basics To Protect Your Health During A Pandemic
This year, 2020, will be remembered, unfortunately, as the year of this horrific pandemic, which has seen over 50 million worldwide cases, and over 10 million cases in the United States, as well as about a million deaths, throughout the world, and nearly 250, 000 fatalities, in this nation.
Some articulate, a variety of inane concepts, and theories, including, herd immunity, pandemic - fatigue, or, it will all go away, by itself, etc, but, if we wish, to address this virus, and begin to reduce the public health risks, we need to take personal responsibility, to protect our health, and well - being, during a pandemic. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 basic steps, to achieve this.
1. Wear a mask: Why has wearing a mask, become a political discussion? Nearly, every public health expert, states, if, everyone, simply wore a mask, whenever social spacing, was challenging, and, especially, indoors (in buildings, restaurants, etc), the rate of infection, would probably be reduced, about 95%. Isn't this, not only, logical, from a personal perspective, as well as one's social responsibility? Some parts of the nation, have witnessed, more cooperation, regarding this, than others, and, in general, these regions/ areas, have had lower infection rates.
2. Social distancing/ spacing: Studies indicate, social distancing, significantly, reduces spread of the infection. For example, every time, President Trump, held one of his rallies, where most of the attendees, neither, were socially spaced, and/ or, wearing masks, we witnessed a spread of the infections/ cases! Stay, at least, 6 feet apart, but, many studies indicate, this air - borne, virus, under certain circumstances, can travel, even further.
3. Avoid crowds/ be wary of eating indoors: Although, most of us, would love, to see, some return to normalcy, and normal activities/ conditions/ life, unfortunately, this virus, spreads indoors, at a tremendous rate, and, unless the establishment, carefully, pays attention, to all necessary precautions, in terms of cleaning, sanitation, wearing masks, and upgrading their air filtration systems, etc, one exposes himself to undesirable ramifications. Also, stay away from crowded areas, situations, etc, and be careful. Remain vigilant, and healthy!
4. Don't let down your guard: Don't be foolish/ stupid/ selfish, by permitting, so - called, Pandemic Fatigue, lead you, to let down, your guard! Use common sense, and realize, you don't want to become a statistic!
5. Use precautions: Wash your hands, often, use hand sanitizer, wear a mask, avoid crowds, limit certain activities, and take precautions, to safely, minimize your risks!
This virus is not only real, and still, here, but, we are witnessing, an increase in the number of cases, and fatalities! Assume the social responsibility, be smart and vigilant, and stay safe, and healthy!
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Basic Fire Safety Equipments For Home
Author: Brett Lee
2. How To Take Care Of Beeping Smoke Detectors
Author: Brett Lee
3. Buy Best Couple T-shirts Collection @ Popstore
4. Fashinza Raises $2.6 Million In Seed Funding Led By Accel Partners And Elevation Capital
5. Purchase Women's Clothing Online At Reasonable Rates Without Knowing Much
6. Contemporary Engagement Jewelry From White Gold Or Platinum
Author: Naman Modi
7. Pick The Best Clothing Manufacturers In China For Your Business
Author: Zhibin Zheng
8. Floor Mats Home Textiles And Lifestyle
Author: Nitesh Prasad
9. Have The Best Shopping Experience With Shein Coupons-- Honest Review
Author: marshal mathers
10. Good Reasons To Visit A Hair Salon Now!
Author: Adam Almine
11. Bring Home The Rajasthani Royalty With Jaipur Fabrics At Incredible Prices
12. Cotton Hooded Sweatshirts Are Just The Best
Author: Ross Fedele
13. Como Dobrar A Camisa Floral Masculina
Author: Elias Estilista
14. Different Types Of 7mm Gold Wedding Band
Author: Donnell Dean
15. Importance Of Fire And Smoke Damage Restoration Services
Author: Brett Lee