ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Sailor Moon: The Mystery Of Usagi’s Family
Usagi’s family on Sailor Moon makes very few appearances, and it is hard to get to know them because they don’t get appropriate screen time. The viewers never truly get an opportunity to get to know them better. What is even more surprising is that it is unclear for most fans what happens to them beyond the series. Usagi’s mother, Ikuko, used to look after children and chores. Since she wants the best for her children, she sometimes becomes too strict with them. On several occasions, she punishes Usagi quite harshly. But, deep down, she loves Usagi; unfortunately, she never knows about her daughter’s secret identity.
Usagi’s father looks after his family in his way and is not as strict with the children as his wife. Kenji is a magazine editor and does not hold back when he thinks that children deserve to be scolded. He is open-minded; when he gets to know that her daughter is dating Mamoru, he does not interfere, even though he does not like him much. It is unfortunate that the viewers only get to see him only a few times on the show as he makes an appearance in Season One and Two only.
... is Usagi’s younger brother, who loves to irritate her. Although he is not shown often in the manga, he makes a few appearances in the anime. When Luna comes to live with the family, it creates many problems for him because of his fear of cats. However, he gets used to her and gradually learns to treat her better. After Usagi’s ascension as Neo-Queen Serenity, the power of Silver Crystal keeps everyone near her healthy and young. But it is not unclear whether the same applies to his family or not. She became the queen at 22 and never gets old.
However, the manga hints at a tragic end for the family. The family is never seen again after Usagi gives her mother injured Artemis. The manga/anime does show cats killed by Sailor Lethe, and it appears that Usagi’s mother was probably murdered to get to them. Even Chibi-Usa says that she has no uncles or grandparents, which might mean that none of Usagi’s family saw her ascend to the throne.
Usagi’s family might be revived in a few scenarios, but there is no conclusive evidence to prove that. It’s hard to accept that such a happy family had a gruesome end. But, most of the clues in the hints on anime/manga point to this grim outcome.
Entertainment Articles1. Fully Equipped Production Studio For Movie Production
Author: Fred James
2. Best Innovative Eco-energy Companies Of 2021
Author: Brian Merrill
3. One Amongst Very Few Auction Houses Dealing With Original, Rare Vintage Posters
Author: Jacob Walker
4. Talk With Tara Lynn Is In The Midst Of A Super Successful First Season
Author: Arlene Culpepper
5. 4 Reasons To Watch Ipl 14 On Tv With Dish Tv Dth
6. Salsa Lesson In Miami - How To Get Happening?
Author: Barry Alison
7. Buy The Latest Set Of Earbuds And Disconnect Yourself From The Noisy World
Author: Prajwal Prakash
8. The Best Hunter Pets For Leveling, Raiding, And The Arena In The Burning Crusade Classic Expansion
Author: Joey Chen
9. Best Uk Netflix Shows Not Available In The Us
Author: Angel Smith
10. Fun Things To Do In Washington D.c
Author: Charlotte Lin
11. 12 Best Entertainment Center For 2021
Author: Angel Smith
12. Why Should You Utilize Ad Film For Your Startup?
Author: We do Effects
13. The 4 Must-haves Of Your Dream Quinceanera Venue
Author: Eric Torres
14. Digital Influencer Marketing India Exceed Entertainment World
Author: Exceed Entertainment
15. 3 Year Plan - Christian Streaming Company