ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Winrar Not Enough Memory Error- How To Fix It
The “WinRAR not enough memory” error can appear when there is some issue with the Random-Access Memory of your system. The error message might prevent you from using WinRAR utility on your system. We are going to show you how you can fix this error with the help of several resolutions.
What is WinRAR?
WinRAR is a popular file compression program and is full of useful features. Whether you want to compress bulk files or extract a compressed file, WinRAR provides all essential functions in one place.
Though it is a perfect app, it may sometime act up.
Solution 1: Use WinZip Instead of WinRAR
If WinRAR is acting up, you can use WinZip, which is a good alternative program to extract and compress files. It will provide you with everything you get in WinRAR.
We are recommending you to use WinZip because WinRAR might have some technical issues that you may not be able to fix quickly. Rather than wasting time in fixing the program, you should quickly install WinZip on your system and use it as per your wish.
You can install it on your device hands down. It is compatible with all primary file formats, such as ISO, TAR, IMG TGX, RAR, GZ, etc. You will be able to encrypt your files, share them on the cloud, social media, and emails with WinZIP.
SOLUTION 2: Edit WinRAR File Extraction Address
It is possible that WinRAR is showing you the error because of the wrong or invalid file path. You need to change the current file extraction path to fix this error. Please follow the instructions given here to fix this error:
1. First and foremost, please open the application on your device.
2. Head to Options using the toolbar.
3. Get to Settings.
4. Click on the Paths option.
5. Select Browse option under the Folder for Temporary Files heading.
6. Now choose the directory as per your wish. You can select the desktop directory if you want to keep all extracted files on your desktop screen.
7. Hit the Ok button on the bottom to save the settings.
Now exit the WinRAR application and reboot your device to see the changes.
Run WinRAR again and see if the WinRAR not enough memory error appears again. If you see the error again, do not worry and just follow the next step.
Solution 3: Re-Installing WinRAR
We need first to remove it and then reinstall it to your device. Please follow the given down instructions to do it:
1. Hit the WINDOWS + R keys on your keyboard at the same time to launch the Run dialogue box.
2. Now put in control and then strike the enter button on your keyboard.
3. This will open the Control Panel application on your device.
4. Just select the Programs option and then click on Programs and Features.
5. Now select the WinRAR program from the available list and right-click on it.
6. Choose Uninstall and follow the on-screen steps.
7. Reboot your device.
8. Now install the latest version of WinRAR on your device and see if the error persists.
It was a short guide about how to resolve WinRAR not enough memory error. The fixes mentioned above will help out.
Cherry Watson is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Computers Articles1. Try Out Minecraft Java Edition With These Steps
Author: Minecraft Java Edition with These Steps
2. Single Sign-on Benefits And Risks
3. An Overview Of Access Control Models
4. Data Loss Prevention Objectives And Some Recent Trends
5. Best Budget Laptops For Online Classes
Author: Jack thomson
6. Tips And Tricks W To Buy Best Vpn Service In 2020
Author: joseph smith
7. If You Want Better Than Ordinary Results Then It's Time You Use An Extraordinary Tool To Import Olm
Author: Jane Willson
8. Why You Should Choose A Custom App Over A Clone App?
Author: Maulik Shah
9. How To Get More Silver In Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla
Author: Stephanie Ellison
10. Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War – How To Grind Aetherium Crystals
Author: Stephanie Ellison
11. Automate Your Ftp Workflow To Overcome The Challenges Of Scale
Author: Vladimir Davidenko
12. Recover Lost Or Damaged Partitions With This Freeware Toolkit
Author: Alex R Schneider
13. Best Mbox To Txt Converter And Gmail Migration Tool
Author: Muzahid Sabbir
14. How To Use Touch Id On Macbook Pro And Macbook Air
Author: Jack thomson
15. How To Fix Alexa Tap Setup Issue Quickly
Author: Echo Alexa Setup