ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
5+ Interior Designing Trends To Beautify Your Space
Planning a home makeover? Well, beautifying homes are a never-ending process. Even little changes in décor can be so soothing to the eyes. To help you further create an appealing space in your house, here 10 interior designing trends listed by Modi Srivastava and Associates. These 5+ interior designing trends to beautify your space are easy to follow and create a big difference in small investment:
#1) Statement Ceiling
Well, exactly like walls, ceilings must be given equal focus. You can beautiful the ceiling of your house with some abstract, floral or statement paint. False ceiling is definitely a great choice, if you can manage the corresponding budget.
#2) Wall Art & Décor
There are so many ways to décor the walls. However, in your efforts to decorate your walls do not over clutter it. Walls can paint, decorated with decals, frames, lights and much more. Do your research good before finalizing your wall décor.
To make it easy, you can also take great wall décor recommendation from Modi Srivastava and Associates – a renowned commercial interior designer in Baroda.
#3) Fresh ...
... trees and flowers
Fresh trees and flowers have a unique glamour. Add it to your house now with some good indoor plants and flowers. This also adds a splash of color to your interior efforts.
#4) Silk Cushions
Linen around the house creates a big difference. Thus, for cushions try opting for silk covers. The silk cushion covers have bright colors and design that act as limelight in the décor.
#5) Statement pieces
Place statement pieces at most unexpected corners of the house. Your statement piece can be a lampshade or cup board or a flower vase even. Make sure, it’s attractive and seeks attention in the room. Modi and Srivastava interior design studio in Vadodara has many statement pieces to check.
#6) Optimum utilization of space
Your interior designing efforts must make complete use of the available space. However, keeping it minimalistic is both budget-friendly and great for the eyes. Over cluttering for the sake of décor might not be an impressive choice while decorating your house.
This list of 5+ Interior Designing Trends to Beautify Your Space is compiled by Modi and Srivastava Associates – an architect interior designer in Vadodara. Feel free to contact Modi and Srivastava Associates for easier interior designing trends and ideas for your house.
Home and Garden Articles1. Painting Your Bathroom? Avoid These Mistakes
2. Tips For Choosing The Right Paint Colours When Renovating Your House
Author: Sam An
3. What Causes Peeling Paint On Your Property?
Author: Sam An
4. Key Factors To Consider When Designing Your Dream Home
Author: Jack Tannous
5. Planning To Paint Your House? Consider These Reasons To Hire Painters
Author: Sam An
6. What Is The Best Way To Clean The Carpets: Steam Cleaning Or Shampooing?
Author: NYCleaning VIC
7. What Is The Difference Between A Paver And Asphalt?
8. Top 5 Mistakes You Should Avoid When Hire The Calgary Painting Contractors
Author: Brushed YYC
9. Importance Of Installing A Deck At Your Space
10. Benefits Of Construction Estimating Service
Author: Sumit Singh
11. Louvre Roof Systems – Expert Tips To Maintain It In Good Condition
Author: Steve Nakousis
12. Buy Latest Featured And Energy Efficient New Hot Water Tank
Author: Hot Water Tank Winnipeg
13. What Are The Benefits Of A Lacquer Finish?
Author: Wood Repair Products
14. Things You Need To Consider When Choosing An Irrigation System
Author: Danny Woodhams
15. Why Hiring Commercial Carpenters A Good Decision?
Author: Hunter Ward