ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
5+ Interior Designing Trends To Beautify Your Space
Planning a home makeover? Well, beautifying homes are a never-ending process. Even little changes in décor can be so soothing to the eyes. To help you further create an appealing space in your house, here 10 interior designing trends listed by Modi Srivastava and Associates. These 5+ interior designing trends to beautify your space are easy to follow and create a big difference in small investment:
#1) Statement Ceiling
Well, exactly like walls, ceilings must be given equal focus.
You can beautiful the ceiling of your house with some abstract, floral or statement paint. False ceiling is definitely a great choice, if you can manage the corresponding budget.
#2) Wall Art & Décor
There are so many ways to décor the walls. However, in your efforts to decorate your walls do not over clutter it. Walls can paint, decorated with decals, frames, lights and much more. Do your research good before finalizing your wall décor.
To make it easy, you can also take great wall décor recommendation from Modi Srivastava and Associates – a renowned commercial interior designer in Baroda.
#3) Fresh trees and flowers
Fresh trees and flowers have a unique glamour. Add it to your house now with some good indoor plants and flowers. This also adds a splash of color to your interior efforts.
#4) Silk Cushions
Linen around the house creates a big difference. Thus, for cushions try opting for silk covers. The silk cushion covers have bright colors and design that act as limelight in the décor.
#5) Statement pieces
Place statement pieces at most unexpected corners of the house. Your statement piece can be a lampshade or cup board or a flower vase even. Make sure, it’s attractive and seeks attention in the room. Modi and Srivastava interior design studio in Vadodara has many statement pieces to check.
#6) Optimum utilization of space
Your interior designing efforts must make complete use of the available space. However, keeping it minimalistic is both budget-friendly and great for the eyes. Over cluttering for the sake of décor might not be an impressive choice while decorating your house.
This list of 5+ Interior Designing Trends to Beautify Your Space is compiled by Modi and Srivastava Associates – an architect interior designer in Vadodara. Feel free to contact Modi and Srivastava Associates for easier interior designing trends and ideas for your house.
Home and Garden Articles1. A Tabletop Torch Might Be What Your Outdoor Space Is Missing
Author: Jerry Peed
2. Why Site Cleaning Before Construction Is Essential?
Author: Taj Elisha
3. Planning To Have A Garden In Your Lawn? Hire Landscaping Architects
Author: Ethan Marian
4. How To Get Yourself Ready For Roof Replacement
Author: Tyler Gowlland
5. Why Hiring Professional Architects Makes Sense?
Author: Jack Weathers
6. Factors Keep In Mind When Hiring Construction Management Services
Author: Harrison Gilray
7. How Cleanliness Influences Your Commercial Place
Author: Brayden Burdekin
8. Install Cost-saving Plantation Shutters At Your Home
Author: Lincoln Gawler
9. Awesome Things You Can Learn From Studying Building Inspections.
Author: Cooper Cayley
10. Mistakes The Home Buyers Do Through Generation
Author: Adam Leworthy
11. For Good Looking Tiles Get It Cleaned From Time To Time!
Author: Elvin Dao
12. What To Do When Your Roof Is Leaking?
Author: Nate Kyngdon
13. Things To Consider While Starting Kitchen Renovations
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Manufacturing And Installing Of Fibreglass Pools
Author: Rory Carruthers
15. Easiest Ways To Install Fences Around Your House
Author: Michael Gilmore