ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Goa, India
Yoga is a complex practice with thousands of years of history, but it is also very effective for transforming your career as well. Yoga teacher training course in goa is suitable for all walks of life people whether you are beginner, intermediate or want to learn for personal development or yoga as profession so you are on the right place, come and join kranti yoga to learn how to transform millions lives.
200 Hour yoga teacher training in goa, India upon completion certifies that you have completed all of the necessary elements as listed by the International Yoga Alliance to become a certified and eligible yoga teacher.
If you would like to become a successful and confident yoga teacher trainer, you must opt for this yoga teacher training course. this 200 hour yoga teacher training course gives you the permit to become a yoga teacher and run your own yoga center.
We at kranti Yoga Teacher Training Center focus on the wellbeing of all our students so, all the students are expected to be on a sattvic diet during their stay at the ashram. Sattvic food helps to purify the body and calm the mind.
Daily Schedule for 200 Hour Yoga Training Goa, India
7:00 - 9:00am Yin Yoga OR Vinyasa Flow
9:00 - 10:00 am Meditation / Pranayama / Kriyas
10:00 - 11:00 am Breakfast
11:00 - 1:00 pm Yin Yoga Explored
1:00 - 2:45 pm Lunch
2:45 - 4:15 pm Vinyasa Flow Teaching Methodology / Yoga Philosophy
4:15 - 4:30 pm Snacks
4:30 - 6:00 pm Hip Opening / Backbending / Jump Back Technical Workshop
7:00 - 8:00 pm Dinner
Coming Dates & Fee - 200 Hour Yoga Course in Goa, India
November 15 - December 6, 2020
December 8 - 29, 2020
January 2 - 23, 2021
January 25 - February 15, 2021
February 17 - March 10, 2021
March 12 - April 2, 2021...
So join a course on 200-hour yoga certification to emerge as a confident and successful yoga teacher. The 200 hour yoga teacher training certification course is your pathway to becoming a yoga teacher and being able to open up your own yoga studio.
Kranti Yoga provides a real family environment. It is a great place to meet like-minded people (all with a huge passion for yoga) and you cannot help but feel welcome and at home.
Fitness Articles1. Know The Significance Of Having Health Awareness In Present Day Context
Author: Alzbeta Berka
2. Tips To Improve Your Wellness And Immunity Power By Following Healthy Ways
Author: Alzbeta Berka
3. Discover Some Awesome Ideas To Keep Your Body Fit By Spending Least Time
Author: Mark Palsan
4. Some Effective Options To Maintain Your Physical Balance In A Better Way
Author: Luis Senon
5. How You Complete Weight Machine After Fitness Time?
Author: Shuvash Ghosh
6. Best Places To Cycle In Delhi – Fall In Love With Delhi, Again!
Author: All About Eve
7. Vertigo And Acupuncture Treatments And Their Benefits
Author: Stayfit Physio
8. 5 Common Myths Of Diet And Exercise
9. Explore The Fun Of Learning From The Tennis Classes Chicago
Author: Peter Goldman
10. Four Fitness Supplements To Buy On Black Friday Sale 2020
Author: Onest Health
11. The Advantages Of Fresh Water Aquarium Crabs
Author: Yogendra Shinde
12. 8 Simple Ways To Exercise When You Have No Time
13. Why Are Massage Tables Required?
Author: Massage Tables
14. Mark Whitwell On The Basic Principles Of Yoga
Author: Mark Whitwell
15. 3 Great Reasons To Get Holistic Dermatology Treatment
Author: anu walia