ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Fall Home Projects And Dumpster Rentals
Fall is a great time for rolling up sleeves and tackling those home improvement projects you’ve been contemplating. As the weather starts to cool down, it’s a perfect opportunity to clean up summer messes and prepare the home for guests coming visit for the holidays.
What are the best projects to do during the fall? Upgrading an old furnace before colder weather comes, sealing air leaks in the attic, cleaning out gutters, repairing the deck, replacing single pane windows, repairing or replacing the roof, deep cleaning carpets, or replacing flooring - to name a few.
If you are tackling bigger projects like home remodeling, new flooring projects, or even a roof replacement, consider a dumpster rental to help ease the burden of rubbish removal.
Here’s what you need to know about renting a roll off dumpster.
Where To Rent A Dumpster
Dumpster rentals, or roll off containers, can be rented from your local waste management or trash services company. In Rhode Island, Charlie's Rubbish Removal offers weekly dumpster rentals anywhere in the Ocean State. Roll off containers are delivered right to your home, and they come pick it up and haul it away when you’re done.
Choosing A Dumpster Rental Size
Dumpsters are available for rent in various sizes, and each has a weight limit. Both are important considerations when choosing a dumpster size. Another consideration is whether you want a rear loading dumpster with a door at the end so you can walk heavy materials right in.
Suggested uses and sizes include:
* 10 Yard Dumpster - minor demolition, bathroom remodel, spring cleaning, small landscape cleanup
* 15 Yard Dumpster - minor construction, small renovations, garage clean out, or large yard cleanup
* 20 Yard Dumpster - kitchen remodel, moving clean out, medium demolition
* 30 Yard Dumpster - new construction project, major demolition
Most dumpster rental companies can guide you on making the right rental choice depending on the type of project and how long you need the dumpster.
Dumpster Rental Cost
Dumpster rental costs vary across the US, but most charge between $200 - $700 per week. The cost varies depending on the size and the length of time you will be using it. There might be additional fees depending on the items dumped in, for example: tires, tvs, mattresses and freon units have additional fees for handling and waste disposal.
Length Of A Dumpster Rental
Most companies that rent roll off dumpsters charge a fee for one week rental, with additional charges for additional time. Charlie’s Rubbish Removal rents roll off dumpsters for one week, with an additional fee of $15 for each additional week.
Whether you tackle many small projects or a few big ones, fall is usually the perfect time for home improvement with the moderate temperatures and extra motivation of showing off your home in time for the holidays. Don’t forget the dumpster rental for extra trash disposal, and enjoy the feeling of accomplishment when showing off the improvements to friends and family!
Charlie’s Old Time Rubbish Removal is locally owned and based out of North Kingstown, RI. We service all your waste management needs from weekly residential trash removal and waste disposal to commercial trash pickup and roll off dumpster rentals for yard waste and junk removal.
Home and Garden Articles1. A Tabletop Torch Might Be What Your Outdoor Space Is Missing
Author: Jerry Peed
2. Why Site Cleaning Before Construction Is Essential?
Author: Taj Elisha
3. Planning To Have A Garden In Your Lawn? Hire Landscaping Architects
Author: Ethan Marian
4. How To Get Yourself Ready For Roof Replacement
Author: Tyler Gowlland
5. Why Hiring Professional Architects Makes Sense?
Author: Jack Weathers
6. Factors Keep In Mind When Hiring Construction Management Services
Author: Harrison Gilray
7. How Cleanliness Influences Your Commercial Place
Author: Brayden Burdekin
8. Install Cost-saving Plantation Shutters At Your Home
Author: Lincoln Gawler
9. Awesome Things You Can Learn From Studying Building Inspections.
Author: Cooper Cayley
10. Mistakes The Home Buyers Do Through Generation
Author: Adam Leworthy
11. For Good Looking Tiles Get It Cleaned From Time To Time!
Author: Elvin Dao
12. What To Do When Your Roof Is Leaking?
Author: Nate Kyngdon
13. Things To Consider While Starting Kitchen Renovations
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Manufacturing And Installing Of Fibreglass Pools
Author: Rory Carruthers
15. Easiest Ways To Install Fences Around Your House
Author: Michael Gilmore