ALL >> Business >> View Article
Top Rayon Fabric Manufacturers In India
The Aditya Birla Group is one of the country’s biggest business conglomerates with a history of innovation, having pivoted deeply into various sectors over the years. Aditya Birla Chemicals is a group company that is known as one of the best and biggest rayon fabric manufacturers in India. Being one of the most renowned rayon fabric suppliers, the Group has established its own in-house entity named Raysil. This company manufactures a wide variety of fabrics from materials like chiffons, georgettes, satins and crepes along with velvets which are utilized expansively in women’s wear creations right from ethnic wear with Indian designs to fusion wear used for casual purposes, workplaces, special occasions and even for weddings.
Raysil is also used in the high-end embroidery segment covering home textiles and knitted dresses. Raysil has properties akin to silk while it is also chosen for its brilliance, color, smother and fuller feel and overall luster. It makes possible a bevy of styles, designs, specific embellishments and varied colors too.
Raysil viscose filament yarn is manufactured by Grasim Fashion Yarn from premier wood pulp that is imported by a specialized Aditya Birla Group entity named Domsjo Fabrikar in Sweden. This is truly comfortable along with being lustrous and soft at the same time. It also comes with a smoother texture along with a softer feel while offering high fluidity at the same time in tandem with the best drape. 100% natural and highly versatile, this offering is at the core of what makes Grasim such a successful entity today. It is produced throughout a couple of locations with more than 48,000 tonnes per annum in terms of overall capacity. One unit is located at Veraval in Gujarat that comes well equipped with PSY or Pot Spun Yarn along with CSY (Continuous Spun Yarn) technology in tandem with the proprietary SSY or Spool Spun Yarn expertise as well.
The second unit is situated at Kalyan in Maharashtra. This also comes with PSY and CSY expertise and the product lineup includes special velvet yarns, high modulus yarns, dull yarns, tyre yarns and engineered yarns. Both these units come with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 (Environment), OHSAS 18001 and other accreditations. Grasim is the country’s biggest VFY exporter, catering to 45+ countries in all. It has in-house brands including Raysil Superfyne, Raysil Prim, Raysil Decora, Raysil Spectra and Raysil Fyne.
Business Articles1. Promote Your Business With Digital Ads Of Different Types
Author: Mohit Arora
2. Forex Trading In Chandigarh2
Author: neha sharma
3. Manage Project On Track With Surveying Service
4. Acquire Potential Profit In Project With Best Software
5. How To Sell My Business Online?
6. Looking For Tasty Strawberry Vape Juice? Start Here
Author: Conrad Kurth
7. How Microsoft Dynamics 365 Can Assist Your Business
Author: M. Fritz
8. Recognize The Threats To Your Work By A Security Audit
Author: SOC Assurance
9. Flavor Enhancer Market Size, Industry Trend, Share And 2024 Forecasts
10. Moment Connects The Market
Author: Nilay Ankur
11. Representative Offices In The Uae - 10 Zone
12. How Do I Sell My Iphone Easily Over The Internet?
Author: Mac Me An Offer
13. Are There Any Good Nicotine Free Electronic Cigarettes?
Author: Conrad Kurth
14. Why Your Restaurant's Concept Is Critical
Author: y the wait
15. Fasteners Manufacturers Suppliers Dealers In Mumbai India - Caliber Fasteners
Author: Caliber Enterprises has a wide range of high-quali