ALL >> Education >> View Article
Upsc Full Form In English : Upsc Ka Full Form Kya H
What is the UPSC full form in English
The full form of UPSC is “Union Public Service Commission”, which is pronounced “Union Public Service Commission” in Hindi and it is called the “Union Public Service Commission” in the Hindi language. It conducts examination for selection to the posts under the Government of India.
Union Public Service Commission
The Union Public Service Commission was constituted on 26 January 1950 with the Constitution coming into force on the basis of Article 378 clause (1) of the Indian Constitution.
Union Public Service Commission is also known as the Union Public Service Commission. In addition, a provision has been made in the constitution of Articles 315 to 323 of the Constitution for the formation of a Federal Public Service Commission and the State Public Service Commission for the states.
How to become IAS?
Exams to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission
1. Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (May) and (Mains) Examination (October / November).
2. Limited Departmental Competition Examination (December).
3. Indian Forest Service Examination (July) |
4. Section Officer / Stenographer (Grade – B / Grade 1).
5. Engineering Services Examination (July) |
6. Combined Medical Services Examination (February).
7. Geologist Examination (December).
8. Combined Defense Services Examination (May and October).
9. National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Examination (April and September).
10. Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination (August).
11. Indian Earth Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination (September).
What is DGP
Work of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) (WORK)
According to Article 320 of the Indian Constitution, it has the following functions:
1. The examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for the posts of the Government of India or the Union of India.
2. Union Public Service Commission is the body that can select through direct recruitment through the interviewer.
3. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) acts as a promoter, deputation (subordinate employee).
Rights of Union Public Service Commission (RIGHTS)
1. The Union Public Service Commission has the full authority to prepare recruitment rules for various services and posts and to amend them simultaneously.
2. The Commission reserves the right to present its opinion before the Government of India for the work sent by the husband of India in any matter.
3. According to Article 320 of the Constitution, it has been made mandatory to consult the Union Public Service Commission in the matter of recruitment for civil services and other posts.
How to become Police Commissioner
Here we have provided information about the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). If you want any information related to this, then you can ask through the comment box. To get more information, keep visiting our portal
tags on how to become IAS?Union Public Service CommissionUnion Public Service Commission (UPSC) (WORK)UPSC Civil Services Main Examinationupsc full form in English
Education Articles1. Remarkable Sap C_tadm70_21 Dumps [nov 2020] Updated Pdf Questions
Author: Adrian Soctt
2. 5 Benefits Of Having An International Education - M Square Media
Author: Arushi Patel
3. Now Is The Perfect Time To Take Online Classes
4. How To Teach Discipline To Your Children
Author: Deepak kumar
5. One-time Offer For Iso 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Course In India
Author: Green World
6. Best Articles To Learn Angular And Stay Up To Date In 2020
Author: siyaram yadav
7. Top 10 English Speaking Coaching Centers In Delhi
Author: divyansh arora
8. Choosing The Prefect School For Your Child
9. Global Sap Selective Test Data Management Tools Market Swot Analysis, By Top Vendor- Intellicorp Acc
10. How Long Does It Take To Learn Reactjs- Reactjs Online Training
11. Is It Worth Getting A Pmp Certification?
12. Join Iso 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Training Course And Grab Your Job Opportunity
Author: Green World
13. Honesty Is The Best Policy
Author: Deepak kumar
14. Why You Must Choose Foreign Vat Recovery Partner Online
Author: cbvat pune
15. Best Ielts Coaching In Sitarganj
Author: SUMIT SINGH