ALL >> Service >> View Article
Rytec Pharma Seal Door For Pharmaceutical Industry In New Orleans
The high-performance door industry has grown and offers various selections of the commercial doors for pharmaceutical and biotech applications.
Facility managers are searching for the right door solution that provides environmental control, quick and frequent access, and reliable for specialized applications.
Rytec offers door solutions concerning the reliability, safety, and productivity of specialized medical industry operations. Rytec high-speed doors are designed to meet the needs of different processes of medical industries.
It provides rugged use and quality door performance to improve the productivity of pharmaceutical operations.
Rytec Pharma-Seal High-Performance Door
The Pharma-Seal door engineered for high-cycle environments. Its simple design has no external parts. A flush membrane switch and flush manual release handle make it easy to clean. Designed to meet the requirements of cGMP facilities, the Pharma-Seal is engineered and manufactured to provide the reliability required for uninterrupted facility operations.
When they introduced the Fast-Seal high-speed roll door with the first-ever Break-Away™ bottom bar, it changed the industry forever. A rolling door can take a hit without suffering damage.
No other manufacturer has matched the dependability or durability of the Fast-Seal with the original Break-Away™ bottom bar. The Pharma-Seal remains the best exterior high-speed door on the market today, along with its patented counterbalance and tension system.
Our Pharma Seal High Performance Door Features include:
· FAST – Opens at up to 50 inches per second.
· SAFETY – Dual electric photo eyes inside a column and reversing edge in the bottom bar. Optional, replaceable windows for visibility.
· TAKES A HIT – Patented Break-Away™ bottom bar repairs without tools in just seconds, virtually eliminating door downtime.
· SYSTEM II™ – Patented, independent design separates counterbalance from door tension permitting effective breakaway and the ability to handle high wind loads and negative pressure.
· FULL TENSION – Patented System II™ design provides proper counterbalance and tension at all times.
· LOW MAINTENANCE – System II™ design comes with a lifetime warranty on all counterweights and tension springs.
The following are the benefits:
· Easy to Clean - Fully enclosed 304 or 316 stainless steel side and hood covers, and no windribs on the curtain provide smooth, easy to clean surfaces.
· Safe - The Ry-Beam™ light curtain covers the door opening up to 98 inches to meet OSHA requirements. The door reverses without physical contact providing unparalleled personnel and equipment safety.
· Fast - Opens at up to 50 inches per second with adjustable closing speed to meet your exact specifications.
· Simple to Control - The System 4™ controller features state-of-the-art motion control technology, as well as numerous easy programming options to meet your exact specifications. Absolute encoder eliminates mechanical limit switches.
· Low Profile - The Pharma-Seal requires only 9 inches of side frame clearance and only 14 inches of head clearance.
· Tight Seal - With only a 3/8-inch gap for the curtain, the hidden wind knobs allow this door to be self-sealing around the entire perimeter.
· Manual Release - If power is lost, simply pull the flush manual release handle to open the door.
Rytec doors are built with high-quality materials to deliver the best performance. The Rytec Pharma-Seal door is the tightest sealing, most reliable, high-performance rolling door offered by Overhead Door Company of New Orleans. The Pharma-Seal Doors materials are USDA/FDA-compliant hygienic standards.
At Overhead Door Company of New Orleans, we are an authorized distributor of Rytec high-speed doors. We understand the unique requirements of the pharmaceutical, and biotech industry. We can lead you in making solutions for your medical facility doors requirement that provide the safety, security, and productivity you need for many years to come.
Contact us at 504-822-0345 or send your service request online.
We service New Orleans, Metairie, Slidell, Belle Chasse, Kenner, Northshore, Hammond, Covington, Mandeville, Laplace, Houma, Thibodaux, River Region, Ponchatoula, Harvey, Marrero, Gretna, Destrehan, St. Rose, Reserve, Abita.
At Overhead Door Company of New Orleans, a division of DuraServ Corp, we are poised to provide the Big Easy with all their commercial door and dock needs. While most of us think of the Big Easy as Bourbon Street and Mardi Gras, it is also home to one of the largest ports in the United States. Whenever there is a port, there are docks and warehouses.
Service Articles1. The Role Of Access Governance In Preventing Phishing Attacks
2. Nothing Compares To Air Freight Services When It Comes To Delivery Of Goods
Author: Ryan Justin
3. American Freedom Of Speech Has Been "abridged"
Author: Dr. Deane Waldman
4. Benefits Of Choosing An Electric Water Heater For Your Home
Author: Repair Bazar
5. Top Reasons Why You Need A Bunded Pallet
Author: WSSA Storage
6. The Claridges, Ensuring Safety And Lifestyle At Every Stage...
Author: Rahul Sharma
7. Myths About Dry Cleaning Clothes Cracked
Author: Image Laundry
8. The Claridges, You Can Trust
Author: Pooja Sharma
9. How To Sell Openly Through Social Media
Author: venkydigital mohali
10. Why Should You Buy Aluminum Tanks For Diesel Storage?
Author: Speedy Tanks
11. Industrial Waste Water Based On Different Industries & Contaminants
Author: SVAAR Process
12. How To Choose The Right Erp Software?
Author: Kushal Verma
13. Why Do You Need A Lawyer For Your Uncontested Divorce?
Author: Michael Villasana
14. Relocation Services By Noida Packers And Movers Company
Author: Manoj Chandra
15. Affordable Bins For Rubbish Removal In Bbins Brisbane
Author: Bbins Brisbane