ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Surface Laptop Go Is All-set For Pre-orders
Now you can pre-order the all-new Surface Laptop Go. Recently Microsoft has landed the two new family members in its list of devices. The Surface Laptop Go and Surface Laptop Go for Business are available for pre-orders from October 13 onwards at selected retailing sites.
The all-new Surface Laptop Go has modest entry-level pricing of $549.99. On the other hand, the Surface Laptop Go for Business has a pricing of $799.99. The Surface Laptop Go will appeal to everyone who is looking for a premium laptop for regular use.
However, the Surface Laptop Go for Business is a Windows Pro-charged laptop mainly for effective business management tools and more.
You get a 12.5-inch touchscreen on the Surface Laptop Go base model, which offers an Intel Core i5-1035G1 quad-core CPU of 10th Gen with a frequency of 1GHz. The device also offers 4GB high-speed RAM with a 64GB of a solid-state drive. Its entry-level business-oriented mate has similar features except for its 8GB of RAM and 128GB of SSD storage.
You can now pre-order the newest Surface portables ahead of their official launch date from Amazon, Microsoft Store, Best Buy, and Antonline. These devices provide an appropriate balance between performance and reliability.
The Surface Laptop Go is Microsoft’s most affordable and lightest Surface laptop to date. The laptop has three different variants: Ice Blue, Platinum, and Sandstone.
Surface Laptop Go Pre-Orders
1. Microsoft Surface Laptop Go (4GB/64GB)
You can pre-order this model directly from the official Microsoft website for $549.99. This model of the Surface Laptop Go offers a 12.45″ touchscreen, alongside an Intel Core 10th Gen i5 processor, 4GB RAM, and a 64GB of a solid-state drive.
2. Microsoft Surface Laptop Go (8GB/128GB)
The mid-tier Surface Laptop Go packs a 12.45″ touchscreen, an Intel Core 10th Gen i5-1035G1 quad-core processor of 1GHz, and an 8GB of RAM alongside 128GB of a solid-state drive. This version can be purchased from Amazon for $699.99.
3. Microsoft Surface Laptop Go for Business
This Window-pro charged laptop by Microsoft is suitable for Business. You get enhanced performance, a heavy-duty battery, alongside a beautifully packed design. This version has an Intel Core i5 processor of 10th generation alongside 8GB of RAM and 128GB of SSD storage. This variant can be purchased from Microsoft for $799.99.
Meanwhile, you can also pre-order the Microsoft Surface Laptop Go from Best Buy with a starting price of $549.99. You can also pay in the balance through 18 months of financing by paying $30.56 per month.
You can also pre-order the all-new Surface Laptop Go from Antonline for $699.99.
Microsoft’s Surface Laptop Go and Surface Laptop Go for Business have been released for pre-order from October 13 onwards. You can pre-order them from Microsoft Store, Amazon, Best Buy & Antonline.
Aida Martin has diverse interests that range from writing to video games. She has always had a strong passion for writing. She likes to write about games, tech events, security, and whitepapers. Her vast and varied knowledge aided by her supreme writing skills, have made her a powerful writer at office.com/setup.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. norton.com/setup | mcafee.com/activate | mcafee.com/activate | office.com/setup
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Everything You Should Know About The Image Annotation
2. Industry’s First Highly Integrated Radiation-hardened Motor Controller Consolidates Essential Functi
3. Zte Axon 20 5g- World’s First 5g Phone With A Camera Under Display
Author: Ericsson ALEX
4. Simple Steps To Technology Budgeting
Author: Kevin Smith
5. What Are The Top 10 Things You Must Know About Rpa Technology?
6. How To Develop A Cross-platform Fitness Application In React Native – Part I?
Author: Ash Rakars
7. Microchip Announces Microcontrollers That Solve Tough Analog System Design Challenges
8. Guide To Improve Security Shield In Microsoft Defender
Author: Jack thomson
9. Fire Tv Stick Lite Vs. Standard Fire Tv Stick: An Honest Review
Author: Jack thomson
10. Complete Guide To Online Learning Management System
Author: Pallavi Singh
11. How The Text Annotation Service Is Helpful For Business
12. What Is A Shop Floor Data Capture System And How Does It Drive Roi?
13. Freestyle Fpv Drone Triple Configuration Allows It To Get More Agility During The Flights
Author: ada red
14. Automate User Access Reviews To Save 60% Time On Audit Hours.
15. A Step By Step Android App Development Guide For Startups
Author: Rushabh Patel