ALL >> Business >> View Article
Google Ads And Campaigns.
Google Ads and Campaigns.
1. What is google Ads ?
Google Ads is a google online advertisement program, the
program allows you to create online ads to reach audience that are
interested in the products and services you offer. The google ads
platform runs on pay per click ( P P C ) advertising you have to pay
every time a visitor clicks your ad.
Types of Google Ads :
1. Google ads smart bidding.
Google gallery Ads.
3. Expanded audience segments.
4. Integrated Ad campaigns with Google Lens.
5. Google video Ads and video searches.
Let's Face it :
Getting the organic traffic to your website is hard.
There's tons of competition for keywords, social media is now a pay
to play space and voice search is throwing a wrench in everything
S E O related.
* About 90.46% of the search engine market share world wide.
* Google has market value of $ 739 Billion.
* An average person conducts 3 - 4 Searches every single day.
Benefits of Google Ads :
. Google massive reach.
. capabilities that allows for a range of targeting.
. Harness intent.
. Maintain full control of your campaign at all time.
. Bring any budget to the table.
. See results laid out in an easy to understand format in Google ads.
. Get quicker results than with SEO .
. Build brand awareness.
. Earn more conversions.
. Maximize R O I with different bidding strategies.
1. Google massive Reach ( 5 billion searches per day ) :
Google has elevated itself beyond a brand to a verb and that's
because when people have a question that needs answering their
first stories is usually "Google" .
people looking for solutions to problem that your business can offer.
If they've ever used the internet chances are they are the google the
answer to something and if you can help them to find answer.
2. Capabilities that allow for a range of targeting :
Another powerful technique for adding to your customer base a bidding on long tail keyword search terms like.
" Accounting software for a freelancer marketing these are generally less expensive and they're worth it for capturing the attention of people who are looking for exactly what you offer .
3. Harness Intent :
The biggest difference between the people you are reaching with google ads on the people you are reaching with the other forms of advertising is their intent.
Using Ad let prospect come to you then people help them in finding answers and you'll position yourself to earn their business when they're ready to pull out their wallet.
4. Maintain full control of your campaign at all the times.
You used to have to jump hurdles and bust through thick red tape to run ad campaign that reach as many people as ads can beginning and ending those campaign would take time and resources that could be better used elsewhere.
on the other hand buying ad space with software also known as
" programatic Advertsing " is easy. For even properly trained employee to do. With some education they'll able to start and stop campaign reach the right people for the right price and do it all simultaneously.
5. Bring any budget to the table.
Winning a click can cost some business of hundreds of dollars in the legal industries there are long tail keywords reaching around $1000 per click.
You can also decide how much you want to spend each month and the adjust the budget based on the performance graph when an ad is performing extremely well you can increase the ad spend on its increases the desire result.
6. See the results laid out in an easy to understand format in google ads :
Luckily google makes everything straight forward and easy to understand. Find out basic information like clicks impressions keyword budget etc. or get even more granular with google analytics integration. It allows you to see exactly how visitors are behaving on your website right down to what you they clicked where they went next and how long they are spending there.
7. Get quicker results than with S E O :
Search engine optimistaion is still the back bone of most highly visited sites. The post and pages you see on one page are not just well written with carefully research keywords, they're also on sites that have a massed a large number of back links overtime.
when you get started with google through your chance of leap frogging all the organic results on a search engine result pages grow exponentially and it grows easier too. There is no endless search for link that will bump your page up just a little bit.
8. Build brand awareness :
when people hear google ads they think most driving traffic through pay per click ads on search engine results page. But google ads are more versatile than that. They can also be a great tool for building brand awareness something that research shows is what the highest performing marketers priortize.
Through the ad search network even if potential customer aren't clicking they see your brand, your Tagline what you offer and whatever else you can you use your copy and extensions to showcase and through the ads display network you can even priortise brand awareness by choosing to show your ad to more people.
9. Earn more Conversions :
When google decides which ads get soon by browsing prospects. they take post clicking landing page experience into account.According to ad words support page but even to get your ads seen on google network you'll need a highly persausive post per click landing pages behind them. And you a build highly persausive post click landing pages you'll maximize ad spends because of two things in particular.
. Message Match
. Focused Design
10. Maximize ROI with different bidding strategies :
A persausive post click landing page built to appear google isn't only thing that will maximize you advertise with R O I. To help you reach specific marketing goals while draining your budget the least the ads team has created several different bidding strategies.
. C P C bidding : which google recommends if your goal is to
drive your website traffic.
. CPM Bidding: Which stands for " Cost per thousand viewable impressions " is what google recommends if you're trying to build brand awareness with the strategy you choose an amount of money you're willing to pay for 1,000 people to see your advertisement in full view. It's only available on the Google display network, not the search network.
. CPA Bidding: Which google recommends advertiser use when they're focused on conversions like signups or purchases if your google is on action further down the funnel-like a click or conversions you can bid for that and google will cut down on spreading your ad to the masses and instead it shows it to people who will be more likely to Convert.
Why Use Google ads?
* The network has something for the business of all sizes with different budgets and different advertising goals. Different target audiences most of whom used google at least once in their life to find answers to problems.
" So in sea of seeming endless searches " 2+ trillion searches
Why wouldn't you drop a bucket in to see how much revenue could you bring up....
Business Articles1. Why Is It Important To Get A Security System Installed In London?
Author: steven glassner
2. 3d Printing & Rapid Prototyping: Are They The Same?
Author: eliyana desuza
3. How To Put A Dog Tag On The Collar?
Author: Misha Konyuk
4. Get The Quality Lip Gloss Packaging At A Cheap Rate
Author: custom boxes plus
5. Vertical Shaft Kiln Vs Rotary Kiln
Author: Neel Rao
6. Global Brugada Syndrome Market
7. Global Canned Coffee Market- Forecast And Analysis
8. Global Encapsulation Resins Market- Forecast And Analysis
9. Why ‘make In India’ Is A Good Social Movement To Support?
Author: Satjit Kumar
10. Advanced Seo Strategies To Drive More Traffic To Your Website
Author: Consult Myriad
11. Top 5 Reasons To Upgrade To Infor Cloudsuite Distribution
Author: NSA COM
12. Hire The Experienced Construction Company To Enjoy These Countless Benefits!
13. How To Spot The Right Civil Contractor For Your Dream Project?
14. Impact Of Covid – 19 On Worker’s Compensation
15. Digital Cameras Buying Suggestions For You
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson