ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Explore Close View Of Himalayan Peaks With Helicopter Tour
If you are looking for a luxury package Helicopter tour is the right choice. A helicopter tour is an astonishing adventure and filled with magnificent peaks and beautiful scenery. This memorable journey takes you to a popular tourist attraction in the region. During the everest base camp helicopter tour, you can explore the stunning view of Mount Everest and wonderful landmarks in Nepal. The tourist will get thirty minutes to have coffee or breakfast in the best hotel with mountain views.
Highlight of EBC heli tour
• The tourist can explore the beautiful view of Mount Annapurna, Everest, and other surrounding peaks in the region
• You can stay in the best accommodation which offers more comfort.
• The travelers can experience excellent glaciers, icefall, river, monasteries, and others.
• Warm and tasty breakfast in the lap of the Mount Everest
• Enjoy a close-up view of the Everest, Annapurna, Lhotse, Manaslu, Ama Dablam, Poon Hill, and much more.
• The traveler will have contact with the local people and understand their lifestyle.
Special add-on on EBC helicopter tour
If you are hiring a private helicopter tour, you can enjoy the add-on features. You may need to capture the photo in the Mount Everest base camp tour. You can hire a certified photographer to take lots of photos with an add-on facility. Also, you can hire a guide for your tour. The tourist guide will know everything about the surrounding. The tourist passes through numerous glaciers, mountains, landmarks, and others. The expert will explain to you everything about Mount Everest and Mount Annapurna.
What kinds of clothes are essential for the ABC heli tour?
When planning for the annapurna base camp helicopter tour, you should bring the essential items to complete the trip safely. You will need warm clothes during the cold days. The sleeping bag is vital that allows you to sleep comfortably in the high altitude. Other items are towels, gloves, neck muff, warm shoes, shorts, block wind, etc. You need to put the cold cream on your skin when leaving the hotel. The march to august temperature is hot in the region, so you must bring face screen and sunglasses to keep you secure.
The travelers explore the beautiful sunrise view from the poon hill in the Annapurna base camp Heli tour. The heli tour is perfectly suitable for the aged-person.
Nepal Helicopters usually writes articles and blogs related to Tours and Travel, in this article he writes about Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour and Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour. He has been vehemently writing articles for Nepalhelicopters.com
Travel Articles1. Hidden Facts To Know About Sas Airlines Reservations For Paris
Author: Chrish Smith
2. Top Vacation Spots For Seniors And Retirees In 2021
Author: Peter Filip
3. Relive The Memories Of Lord Jagannath Dham With Our Popular Bhubaneswar Puri Konark Tour!
Author: Dinesh Das
4. The Netherlands With Atob Transfer
Author: Darina Yatsenko
5. Hoi An Lantern Festival
Author: Culture Pham
6. An Ultimate Guide To Choose The Best Best Immigration Company In West Delhi
7. Explore The Best Things In Santiago With His Friends
Author: Jone Smith
8. Tips For Backpacking To Bali
Author: Gusti Anom
9. Top Reasons To Book Cheap Taxi To Eindhoven Airport
10. When To Hire A Van In Gold Coast
Author: Sarah James
11. Kolkata City Tour Sightseeing Bus/car Calcutta Itinerary
Author: Neil Basu
12. Kayak Flights Phone Number
13. Silk Route Tour
Author: Ravi Sankar dutta
14. Book Cranbrook Taxis Online For A Comfortable Ride
15. Choose The Best Limo Service For Your Occasion