ALL >> Web-Traffics >> View Article
6 Creative Ways To Test Mobile Apps Before Launch
Today, there are approximately 7.7 billion people worldwide and there are 5.15 billion unique mobile users across the globe, according to the latest data from (GSMA) Global System for Mobile Communications Intelligence and this evaluation has seen a tremendous increase in the last 12 months or so since the break out of COVID-19.
This gives us reason to believe that these figures are tentative and yet to go beyond current expectations. For any App Development Company, this is good news and winning mobile apps are a challenge.
The need for the development of mobile apps has increased tremendously and surprisingly by the end of 2022, the demand for browsing through the internet may completely shift towards mobile instead of Laptop or Desktop.
When a developer designs an app for the end-user, he or she mainly focuses on two things:
1. User Retention
2. User Interface (UI)
In 2019, more than 200 billion applications were downloaded worldwide, but the retention rate was just 32%.
Thus the question arises, why is the user retention rate so low? The main hurdle is knowing how well ...
... the app has fulfilled the desire of the end-user.
Was the look and feel good? Are there any app glitches or are the features of the app fascinating? Getting feedback from customers is really hard. That’s why mobile apps require a systematic process of evaluation, testing, and development.
So, for every business, it’s high time to give a sanity check before entering into the mobile apps world.
Here are some quick creative ways on how mobile apps must be tested before launch.
Web Traffics Articles1. 5 Essential Ways To Improve Your Web Design In 2021
Author: olivia cuthbert
2. Five Smart Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Lead Magnets
Author: Stuart Green
3. 6 Tips For Creating A Winning Content Strategy
Author: Hardik Mody
4. Digital Marketing Services
Author: john right
5. 10 Reasons Why You Need An E-commerce Mobile App
Author: Dhananjay Singh
6. What Is Included In Social Media Marketing Services?
Author: Orchard Solutions Global
7. The Best Way For Youtube Chanel Promotion
Author: John Pounds
8. Ctr And Its Importance In Seo Positioning
Author: Sophia James
9. Rpa: How Easy Is It To Get Started?
Author: Charter Global Inc.
10. 10 Ways To Increase Web Traffic
Author: Jonas El H
11. How To Convert Woo Commerce Visitors Into Customers?
12. Kissasian – Which One Is Correct Website
Author: Sana Sheikh
13. Best Seo Plugin For Wordpress
14. How To Share Tweets To Snapchat On Iphone & Android
Author: Elisa Wilson
15. Which Is The Right Advertising Strategy To Increase Sales?
Author: Xeventure IT Solutions