ALL >> Stock-Market-Future-Market-Commodity-Market >> View Article
Sigma Solve Limited Sme Ipo Details
Sigma Solve Limited SME IPO Subscription Period From 29th September To ninth October 2020:
Sigma Solve Limited was typified in 2010, and situated at Ahmedabad. The organization is principally associated with offering IT and IT-empowered administrations to clients. The IPO offer period will open on 29th September and it will end on ninth October 2020.
Initial public offering Details:
Offer Period: 29th September and ninth October 2020.
Initial public offering Type: Fixed Price Issue IPO.
Initial public offering Size: 11,01,000 value portions of Rs. 10 (accumulating up to Rs. 4.95 Cr).
Face Size: Rs. 10 for every value share.
Initial public offering Price: Rs. 45 for every value share.
Market Lot: 3,000 shares.
Least Order Quantity: 3,000 shares.
Posting At: NSE SME.
The organization presented a 'Fixed Price Issue' type first sale of stock with the presumptive worth of Rs. 10 for every value share. Also, the value band of the issue ...
... is Rs. 45 for each value share.
The market part and the base request amount is 3,000 offers for every each. In the event that any financial specialist ought to put resources into this organization with a base speculation measure of Rs. 1,35,000 (1 parcel = 3,000 offers).
The advertisers of the organization are Mr Prakash Ratilal Parikh and Mrs Kalpana Prakashbhai Parikh.
Pre Issue Share Holding: 100%.
Post Issue Share Holding: 73.24%.
The goal of the organization, it intends to use the IPO raised the sum for the working capital necessities, general corporate purposes, and IPO uses. Additionally, Sigma Solve Ltd. offers will list on the NSE SME.
Initial public offering Registrar:
Connection Intime India Private Ltd,
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S.Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai-400083.
Telephone: +91-22-4918 6270
Disclaimer: This post is only data about the IPO. It doesn't offer any guidance or proposal. If it's not too much trouble read the offer report cautiously and counsel your consultant before contributing.
Stock Market/Future Market/Commodity Market Articles1. Why Are Stablecoins Necessary Important For The Crypto Market?
2. The Best Nft Market You Should Know - Vorphy
3. What Is The Eligibility To Be Included In The Asx 200 Index?
4. Excavator Undercarriage Parts Distributors In India
Author: Mahaveer Distributors
5. Zepverse- India’s First Ever Crypto Project With A Successful Ico Going On
6. How To Choose Mutual Funds In 2022
7. Do You Need A Demat Account For Investing In Mutual Funds?
Author: Nancy Ahuja
8. Top Three Office Furniture Manufacturers In China
Author: Morefar Global
9. How Can You Buy Digital Gold In India!
10. What Is Margin In Intraday Trading?
Author: george thomas
11. Zero Brokerage Trading Account In India
12. Crypto Marketcap Insights
Author: Crypto Knowledge
13. Developing An Nft Marketplace
Author: Understanding Crypto
14. A Brief Guide To Building A Cryptocurrency Exchange
Author: Jessy Rayder
15. Best Cryptocurrencies To Buy Now
Author: george thomas