ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Securends, An Okta Integration Network (oin) Partner, Simplifies Identity Audit & Governance
Digital transformation is not a flash cut. Many organizations continue to maintain on-premise infrastructure while utilizing one or more cloud providers. This adds a different level of complexity for any Identity Lifecycle Management solutions. Okta has emerged as the most viable alternate to Microsoft Azure for access management. It offers standard Identity Access Management services such as single sign on (SSO) and multi factor authentication (MFA). SecurEnds product has emerged as the leading complementary Identity Audit and Governance product to Okta.
SecurEnds is an Okta Integration Network partner and its product portfolio is currently being used by many Okta customer across the industry to do access verification, user attestation and compliance governance for different identities (services accounts, employees, contractors, BYOD devices etc.) Okta to SecurEnds integration is available from the Okta Integration Network (OIN) catalogue at no extra charge to help you achieve the following uses cases.
Use Case # 1:
Access certifications and entitlement review for both Okta enabled and custom application.
In this use case SecurEnds sits between the HRMS system and Okta. SecurEnds connector pulls entitlements (credentials, role, applications etc) from all Okta applications. SecurEnds is also connected with non-Okta enabled applications such as legacy or custom applications to pull entitlements.
Use Case # 2:
Add Approval Workflow and Grouping to Okta Enabled Applications. Many highly regulated industries require approvals before access can be granted to certain applications. However, Okta self-request does not allow fine grained approval workflows. To circumvent this issue, organizations connect with SecurEnds, an Okta Integration Network (OIN) partner, to orchestrate the approvals. Read More.
SecurEnds is the Okta Integration Network (OIN) partner that provides a feature balanced, highly configurable and industry first flex-connector product that keeps companies secure while meeting audit and compliance requirements. In only 30 minutes we can demo why our SAAS software is now a leading choice for identity governance.
Are you ready to learn more? Request a demo at https://www.securends.com/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. A Step By Step Android App Development Guide For Startups
Author: Rushabh Patel
2. Spark Sql
Author: Cloudy Tech
3. You Must Keep These Apps On Your Phone If You Are Planning A Road Trip
Author: elina john
4. These Are The Best Laptop Cooling Pads You Can Buy
Author: Aida Martin
5. Some Best Drone Apps For Android
Author: Jack thomson
6. Say Goodbye To Your Cable Bills With These Fantastic Hdtv Antennas
Author: Jack thomson
7. Reasons Why You Must Choose Php For Web Development
Author: Jonathan Paul
8. Skillset Every Magento Developer Needs To Possess
Author: Johan Smith
9. How Much Does It Cost To Build An App? (2020 Cost Calculation)
Author: Anahit Ghazaryan
10. Are You Trying To Seek Out The Fastest Wordpress Theme For Your Wordpress Site?
11. An Overview On Development Of Video Consultation Healthcare App In React Native Using Twilio
Author: Ash Rakars
12. Marteck Solution: A Perfect Destination To Access The Latest Technology And Tools
13. Would Your Small Business Benefit From A Mobile App?
Author: Soumya Banerjee
14. How Your Business Will Be Benefitted By The Online Billing System
Author: Sukriti Sinha
15. The Betafpv 85x Fpv Drone Is The Best That The Market Has To Offer For Its Price Range
Author: ada red