ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Signs You Might Have A Weakened Immune System - Mineola Long Island Ny
Certain warning signs can indicate a weakened immune system. Here are a few of them:
High Stress: Long-term stress may weaken the immune system by lowering lymphocyte levels. Lymphocytes are white blood cells your immune system uses to fight infections.
Always Fighting a Cold: It’s normal to go through two or three bouts of the cold per year. But if you’re getting them more frequently, and they are hanging around for more than ten days, it’s a sign your immune system lacks strength.
Regular Indigestion: Frequent diarrhea, gas, or constipation could also be a sign of a compromised immune system.
Studies are indicating roughly 70% of your immune system is located in your digestive tract. Digestive troubles could indicate a low level of healthy, beneficial bacteria, which may boost infection and inflammation risk.
Skin Wounds Stick Around: Little cuts, scrapes, or burns can also shed some light on immune strength. Your immune system is what causes these wounds to heal, so if they take an extended period to repair, your immune system is not functioning ideally.
Getting Sick Often: If you experience ear infections, pneumonia, bacterial sinusitis, or take more than two courses of antibiotics per year, it can indicate issues with immune health.
Fatigue: If you’re sleeping well but still feel fatigued, it could mean your immune system is working hard.
All of these could be signs of a weakened immune system. If you’re experiencing any of them, it is worth talking to your doctor.
You can also attempt natural immune-strengthening lifestyle measures like:
A balanced, nutrient-rich diet
Appropriate hand washing
Certain dietary choices may help support a healthy immune system to keep your body in fighting shape in case it does get infected by a common cold, the flu, or other illnesses. Along with proper handwashing, quality sleep, and other positive lifestyle choices, including these foods in your diet may help support your immune system during cold and flu season.
• Fermented Foods
• 100% Orange juice with added vitamin C
Intravenous Vitamin Drips are great for boosting overall health and immune system as well as providing energy and vitality. This super boost of Vitamin and Minerals is the ultimate anti-aging secret. For over a decade, Dr. Kristine Blanche has been utilizing this amazing health tool for herself, her family, and her patients.
To book an appointment visit us at www.kristineblanche.com/vitamindrips
Health Articles1. Why Choose Chiropractic For Chronic Headaches Treatment?
Author: Robert Augustine
2. Do You Really Think That You Need Liposuction?
3. Fat Loss And Its Various Suction Techniques
4. All Cancers Are Not The Same!
5. What Is The Cure For Plantar Fasciitis?
Author: Dave Woods
6. When To Visit A Doctor For Plantar Fasciitis Treatment?
Author: Dave Woods
7. Major Non-invasive Pain Relief Techniques Recommended For Joint Pain Treatment
Author: Dr Gaurav sharma
8. The Deflame Diet For Immune Health | Anti Inflammatory Diet Books
Author: David Seaman
9. How The Best Shampoo For Hair Growth And Thickening Works?
Author: Rupal Jain
10. Pen Needles Market - Comprehensive Research Including Top Key Players And Forecast Report
Author: robert henric
11. What Is Schistosomiasis
12. Top Natural Nootropics To Focus On Your Work
Author: Steven James
13. 5 Best Lower Back Pain Treatments
Author: MY Dr
14. What Is Retinal Vein Occlusion
15. The Relevance Of Children’s Doctor In Brisbane
Author: Alester Jones