ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
6 Easy Steps To Find Unique Device Identifier On The Iphone
If you are a developer, entrepreneur, or even a user, chances are you may need a string of a long alphanumerical Unique Device Identifier or UDID for iOS development. This number is exclusive to your physical device, your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Developers, especially, need the UDID to register devices in the process of development.
What is a Unique Device Identifier?
A Unique Device Identifier (UDID) is a unique sequence of alphanumerical (a combination of letters and numbers), particular to your device alone.
All iPhones, iPad, or iPod Touch have this UDID. It is a string of a 40 alphanumerical identity (for iPhone X models and ones before that). It may resemble serial numbers you find on the packaging. For iPhone XS and the later models, it comes as a 24 alphanumeric string with a dash after the 8th digit.
6 Steps to Find UDID on iPhone
In order to register a device for testing, you need to first find its UDID.
Step One: Initiate iTunes and connect your device
Step Two: Go to Devices and select your device by clicking on it.
Step Three: Click on ‘serial number
Step Four: Your ‘serial number’ will automatically change to your UDID
Step Five: Click on the ‘Edit’ icon, then ‘Copy’
Step Six: ‘Paste’ the same (taken from the iTunes menu) into your email. The email message will display your UDID.
This How to find UDID blog was originally published on Sphinx Blog.
I am Jack Miler an iOS application developer working with Sphinx Solutions having a strong understanding of the iOS app development life cycle with 7 years of experience in the development industry.
Computer Programming Articles1. React Vs Vue-which Framework Is The Best In 2020
Author: Carl Parker
2. How To Stay Cyber Safe In 2020-2021?
Author: Matthew Sharp
3. Top 12 Reasons To Use Microsoft Dynamics 365
Author: Maulik Shah
4. 5 Best World War Movies Of All Time
5. Self Service Password Reset Tool (sspr)
Author: CionSystems Inc
6. Why Magento Is The Best For E-commerce Website Development?
Author: Websitedevelopment expert
7. Simple Steps To Create A Sparkling Magento Online Jewelry Store!
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
8. Improve Customer Experience With Artificial Intelligence
Author: Ella Duke
9. Pubg Mobile: How To Add Symbols In Name
10. Why Ghosts Of Tsushima Is Still A Great Game Even With Inconsistencies In Its Characters
11. Whatsapp Will Soon Add An “expiring Media” Feature
Author: Angel Smith
12. Magento – A Versatile E-commerce Platform To Build Your Online Presence
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
13. Key Performance Indicators That Can Help Improve Your Marketing
14. Jurassic World 3: What Dominion Needs To Do To End The Trilogy?
15. Online Hse Courses Nigeria Are Going To Help You Craft A Rewarding Career!
Author: Jones Smith