ALL >> Stock-Market-Future-Market-Commodity-Market >> View Article
Likhitha Infrastructure Limited Ipo Details
Likhitha Infrastructure Limited IPO Subscription Period From 29th September To first October 2020:
In any case, Likhitha Infrastructure Limited was epitomized in 1998 and situated at Hyderabad. The organization is essentially engaged with oil and gas pipeline framework specialist co-ops. It likewise offers types of assistance, for example, erection testing, activity, and support administrations. The IPO membership period will begin on 29th September and it will close on first October 2020.
Initial public offering Details:
Offer Period: 29th September to first October 2020.
Initial public offering Type: Book Built Issue.
Initial public offering Size: 51,00,000 value portions of Rs. 10 (collecting up to Rs. 61.20 Cr).
New Issue: 51,00,000 value portions of Rs. 10 (collecting up to Rs 61.20 Cr).
Face Value: Rs. 10 for every value share.
Initial public offering Price: Rs. 117 to Rs. 120.
Market Lot: 125 shares.
Least Order Quantity: 125 shares.
Posting At: BSE, NSE.
The organization presented a 'Book Built Issue' type first sale of stock with the presumptive worth of Rs. 10 for each value share. Additionally, the value band of the issue from Rs. 117 to Rs. 120 for each value share.
The market parcel and the base request amount is 125 for every each. In the event that any financial specialist ought to put resources into this organization with a base speculation measure of Rs. 15,000 (1 parcel = 125 offers). Additionally, the greatest venture measure of Rs. 1,95,000 (13 parcels = 1,625 offers).
Likhitha Infrastructure Limited Promoter Holdings:
The advertisers of the organization are Mr Srinivas Rao Gaddipati and Ms Likhitha Gaddipati.
Pre Issue Share Holding: 99.96%.
Post Issue Share Holding: 74.11%.
The target of the organization, it intends to use the IPO raised the sum for the working capital prerequisites, general corporate purposes, and IPO consumptions. The organization offers will be list on both the BSE and NSE.
The Likhitha Infrastructure Ltd. will give the allocation request on seventh October 2020. On the off chance that in the event that offers are not apportioned to any financial specialist the offer sum will be discounted on eighth October. The organization offers will list on twelfth October 2020 on both the BSE and NSE.
Initial public offering Registrar:
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd.
first Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building,
Opp. Vasant Oasis, Makwana Road,
Marol, Andheri(E), Mumbai-400 059.
Telephone: 91-22-6263 8200
Disclaimer: This post is only data about the IPO. It doesn't offer any guidance or proposal. If you don't mind read the offer report cautiously and counsel your guide before contributing.
Stock Market/Future Market/Commodity Market Articles1. Tips For Buying Usdt For First Timers
Author: Coin Tiger
2. Gorden Rumah Sakit Bebas Bakteri Terbaru
3. Take The Us Expat Tax Help Uk When Filing Returns For Accuracy
4. Hire A Professional Us Tax Advisor London To Help You Out
5. Prime Technical - Best Stock Market Training Institute In India
Author: Tanya Gupta
6. Intraday Trading Strategies - Golden Rules For Picking Stocks When Intraday Trading
Author: Rashmie Dey
7. Is It Ok To Become Your Own Stock Analysts
Author: Rashmi Dey
8. How To Choose The Best Stock Broker For Online Trading? A Place For Beginners
Author: John Miller
9. A Demo Trading Account India Is Very Popular Among The Traders
Author: Martha Jones
10. Choose The Best Forex Demo Account To Earn A Profit
Author: Martha Smith
11. Trading Platforms Providing Real-time Information For Trading
Author: John Miller
12. What Makes I9option Special? Strategies For Open Trading
Author: Samuel Miller
13. How Does Indian Stock Market Works?
Author: Rashmi Dey
14. How To Find The Most Profitable Trading Strategies
15. Different Strategies To Implement In Nifty – Way To Bank Nifty Option