ALL >> Business >> View Article
Uti Asset Management Company Ltd Ipo Details
UTI Asset Management Company IPO Subscription Period From 29th September to first October 2020:
To start with, UTI Asset Management Company Limited was encapsulated in 2020 and situated in Mumbai. It is in the matter of dealing with the homegrown common reserve of UTI Mutual Fund. The IPO membership period will begin on 29th September and it will close on first October 2020.
Initial public offering Details:
Offer period: 29th September to first October 2020
Initial public offering Type: Book Built Issue IPO
Initial public offering Size: 3,89,87,081 value portions of Rs.
10 (totaling up to Rs. 2,159.88 Cr)
Face Value: Rs. 10 for each value share
Initial public offering Price: Rs. 552 to Rs. 554
Market Lot: 27 shares
Least Order Quantity: 27 shares
Posting At: BSE, NSE
The organization presented a 'Book Built Issue' type first sale of stock with the assumed worth of Rs. 10 for each value share. Essentially, the value band of the issue from Rs. 552 to Rs. 554 for each value share.
The market part and the base request amount is 27 for every each. In the event that any speculator ought to put resources into this organization with a base venture measure of Rs. 14,958 (1 parcel = 27 offers). Additionally, the most extreme venture measure of Rs. 1,94,454 (13 parts = 351 offers).
UTI Asset Management Company Limited Promoter Holdings:
The organization doesn't have a distinguished advertiser regarding SEBI for this IPO.
Pre Issue Share Holding: 98.96%.
The target of the organization, it intends to use the IPO raised the sum to accomplish the advantages of posting the value shares and the offer of up to 3,89,87,081 value shares by the selling investors. The organization offers will be list on both the BSE and NSE.
The UTI Asset Management Company will issue the allocation request on seventh October 2020. In the event that on the off chance that offers are not distributed to any financial specialist the offer sum will be discounted on eighth October. Its offers will list on twelfth October 2020 on both the BSE and NSE.
Initial public offering Registrar:
KFintech Private Limited
Selenium Building, Financial District,
Ranagareddi, Telangana-500 032.
Disclaimer: This post is only data about the IPO. It doesn't offer any guidance or suggestion. If you don't mind read the offer record cautiously and counsel your counselor before contributing.
ere to edit.
Business Articles1. Why Is It Important To Get A Security System Installed In London?
Author: steven glassner
2. 3d Printing & Rapid Prototyping: Are They The Same?
Author: eliyana desuza
3. How To Put A Dog Tag On The Collar?
Author: Misha Konyuk
4. Get The Quality Lip Gloss Packaging At A Cheap Rate
Author: custom boxes plus
5. Vertical Shaft Kiln Vs Rotary Kiln
Author: Neel Rao
6. Global Brugada Syndrome Market
7. Global Canned Coffee Market- Forecast And Analysis
8. Global Encapsulation Resins Market- Forecast And Analysis
9. Why ‘make In India’ Is A Good Social Movement To Support?
Author: Satjit Kumar
10. Advanced Seo Strategies To Drive More Traffic To Your Website
Author: Consult Myriad
11. Top 5 Reasons To Upgrade To Infor Cloudsuite Distribution
Author: NSA COM
12. Hire The Experienced Construction Company To Enjoy These Countless Benefits!
13. How To Spot The Right Civil Contractor For Your Dream Project?
14. Impact Of Covid – 19 On Worker’s Compensation
15. Digital Cameras Buying Suggestions For You
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson