ALL >> Service >> View Article
Biomass Briquetting Plant - Lehrafuel
Our fields of Biomass Briquettes are ready substitute of lignite, Coal, Wood in industrial boiler and brick kiln for thermal application to produce heat. Biomass Briquettes are non standard source of energy, Eco-friendly, Renewable in nature, non polluting and reasonable. Use of bio coal is increasing day by day and has very demand-able market due to its fuel price saving and pollution-free features. The calorific value of Biomass Briquette is around 4000-4500 Kcal/Kg. In biomass briquette Net Utilization is around 85 % so the loss of heat is almost 15 % while in lignite the utilization is around 53 % & the loss of heat is around 47 %.
In this way, biomass briquettes are most useful & valuable.
Leading Manufacturer of briquetting plant, fully automatic briquetting plant, jumbo briquetting plant, biomass briquetting plant, jumbo 90 briquetting plant and bio mass briquetting plant from Lehrafuel.
Every year millions of tons of agricultural wastes are generated which are either destroyed or burnt inefficiently in loose form causing air pollution. These wastes can be recycled & can provide a renewable source of energy by converting biomass waste into high density – fuel briquettes without addition of any binder. This recycled fuel is beneficial for the environment as it conserves natural resources. What many people do not know is that recycling also prevents global warming which has a direct adverse impact on global climate.
Why choose us
• Pioneer in this industry in India having a wind range of machines for selection starting from Home use to Commercial production.
• We commit 1.5 times* production in same model with same power rather than others.
• Having a full after sale service team to support our clients and a strength of about 100 persons in our team.
• We commit full overhaul of machine within 10-12 working hours, the minimum and fastest all over India to backup the production of client.
• We allow standard warranty for one year; 5 years crank warranty under manufacturing fault (first time in India).
• Machine ready to production immediately and comes with Lubrication oil filled.
• Complete In-house production (under one roof).
The Briquetting plant Process
Almost any biomass can be briquetted. Biomass waste is the material derived from plants that use Photosynthesis to grow which include plant and animal material such as wood from forests, material left over from agricultural and forestry processes, and organic industrial, human and animal wastes.
With the increase in the demand of energy. The natural conventional resources are diminishing very fast. This can be controlled by using non conventional sources like sunlight, wind energy, water energy. But these sources cannot be used as fuel. So the best non conventional fuel is Biomass briquettes. This not only is Socially Economical as well financially very economical.
Social benefits of Biomass Briquetting:
Biomass Briquetting is done to organic waste; Municipal waste which helps to cleans our surrounding and minimizes landfills. It burnt completely so produces less ash and CO2. By utilizing this unwanted waste into energy we save our valuable natural resources of fossil fuel. Biomass waste-to-energy conversion reduces greenhouse gas emissions. The greenhouse gas emissions are significantly reduced by preventing methane emissions from landfills. Moreover, biomass energy plants are highly efficient in harnessing the untapped sources of energy from biomass resources.
Financial benefits of Biomass Briquetting:
Biomass Briquettes are more economical than other fuels because it contains low moisture, low ash high density. Manufacturing briquettes is Profitable as the demand of energy is increasing day by day and vice versa the supply of natural fossil fuel is limited It is very easy for handling, transporting storage. It is cheaper than heavy furnace oil, steam coal fire wood etc. Moreover government of India has also announced series of incentives for promoting this project for installing Briquetting plants. As the entire world is engaged in developing alternative energy sources. It is promoted to the industries as a prime renewable energy project throughout the world. The project gives excellent viability. The total payback period of the project is approx.2 year. It is pollution free and no hazard in this project. It is eco friendly renewable green energy project.
Biomass comes from a variety of sources which include:
• Wood from natural forests and woodlands
• Forestry plantations
• Forestry residues
• Agricultural residues such as straw, stover, cane trash and green agricultural wastes
• Agro-industrial wastes, such as sugarcane bagasse and rice husk
• Animal wastes
• Municipal solid wastes (MSW)
• Food processing wastes
Agro Waste or Briquetting:-
Agricultural waste can be described as all the organic materials which are produced as by-products from harvesting and processing of agricultural crops. These residues can be further categorized into primary residues and secondary residues. Agricultural residues, which are generated in the field at the time of output, are defined as primary or field based residues whereas those co-produced during processing are called secondary or processing based residues.
Primary residues- Agricultural residues, which are produced in the field at the time of output, are defined as primary or field based residues paddy straw, sugarcane top, maize stalks, coconut empty bunches and frond, palm oil frond and bunches;
A secondary residues-Agricultural residue, which is co-produced during processing are called secondary or processing based residues. Rice husk, bagasse, maize cob, coconut shell, coconut husk, coir dust, saw dust, palm oil shell, fiber and empty bunches, wastewater, black liquor.
Get in touch with us: +91 991 520 0537
Lehrafuel brings biomass briquetting plant Manufacturers India of various production quantities and power requirements. Choose that suites you best at here: https://www.lehrafuel.com/about-us/
Service Articles1. How To Ensure Your Employees’ Basic Health And Safety In Your Industry?
Author: Stallion Safety Consulting
2. Security And Data Privacy In Saas Environments
3. Know About Menstrual Cup
4. 6 5g-ready Upcoming Mobile Phones In India
Author: alex kim
5. The Significance Of Access Governance In Preventing Data Breaches
6. Best Car Packing Tips From Expert Packers & Movers
Author: Shift Freight
7. How To Check If Your Packers And Movers Are Legit For Shifting?
Author: Shift Freight Solutions
8. What To Consider When Planning An Outdoor Wedding In Bangalore
Author: Syed Atif
9. The Impact That Technology Has On Recruitment
10. Why Working With A Reputable Flowers Dealers Bangalore Seems A Great Idea?
Author: Syed Atif
11. Why Developer Choose Laravel Framework For Website Development In 2021?
12. Global Recruitment Process Outsourcing Rpo Services Market
Author: Statzy Market Research
13. Global Port Infrastructure Market
Author: Statzy Market Research
14. How To Reline A Pipe And Restore It To A Decent Condition?
Author: Danniel Kollen
15. 6 Rules You Can't Break For Packaging Design
Author: Albert HArvey