ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Cooking On Gas Can Expose You To An Unhealthy Level Of Air Pollution. Learn About Cooking On Grills
It is needless to say that cooking on gas may expose you to an unhealthy situation. A big polluter inside your kitchen is the gas stove. A new study has claimed the fact that a gas stove can create unhealthy air pollution. Around two-thirds of the population use gas stoves for household cooking purposes without proper ventilation and it increases higher level air pollution inside the house.
The healthcare specialists are constantly suggesting changing their cooking habits and using smokeless electronic stoves for cooking which is healthy as well as completely safe to use in the indoor kitchen.
Around 62% of the population uses gas burners without a proper venting system and it creates an excessive amount of nitrogen dioxide, 9% of carbon monoxide which causes severe respiratory problems, asthma, and cardiovascular disease.
There are some people who grill on a gas burner in the home kitchen which is a much more confined space where pollution cannot escape easily, particularly where no ventilation exists.
Reasons why one should not consider cooking on a gas stove –
A gas stove releases unhealthy pollution or gases, noticeably carbon monoxide, and nitrogen dioxide.
Homes with gas stoves produce unhealthy gases which are almost 50% higher than that of electronic stoves. If anyone gets exposed to nitrogen oxide, it may cause serious respiratory problems. Even in short-term also, it causes respiratory effects.
If you are having children in your house, they are at high risk of illness associated with gas stove. A gas stove in a house can increase the chances of asthma by 40%.
Ventilation is highly important when you are using a gas stove in the home kitchen.
Coba Grills is an online marketplace where you can avail various sets of grilling stoves at affordable price rates. They are available in various portable shapes and sizes.
COBA Grills Hong Kong is proud to introduce the awarding-winning red dot design, THE SMOKELESS LOTUS GRILL, from Germany, which is made to high German standards.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Dry Fruits And Nuts That Boost Your Immunity
2. Avoid These Mistakes When Making Fried Chicken
Author: Con Koutroumbas
3. Collagen Market – Top Driving Factors And Future Trends 2023
4. How To Make Your Corporate Catering Affordable?
Author: Laurie Hekeik
5. Plant Extracts Market: Comprehensive Analysis Of The Development Factors In The Industry
6. Cannabis Testing Market : Geographic Snapshot And Key Market Leaders
7. Learn How To Thicken Chili To Escape The, ‘watery’ Cooking Horror
8. Best Grocery And Gourmet Food Store
Author: vedantfood solutions
9. Diet And Taste: The Connection With Mineral Sea Salt
Author: Rachel Blindauer
10. What You Should Know Before Using Chefmaster Candy Color
Author: Ryan Stover
11. Oilseeds Market Analysis, Growth, Trends, Share, & Forecast To 2025
12. Omega-3 Market | Opportunities | Outlook
13. Best Traditional Pizza From Hot House Epping
Author: pizza from hot house
14. Who Would Love Receiving A Honey Gift Set?
Author: Sarah Burt
15. What Should You Order At Cheap Thai Restaurant Singapore?