ALL >> Stock-Market-Future-Market-Commodity-Market >> View Article
Angel Broking Limited Initial Public Offering Details
ABL IPO Subscription Period From 22nd September To 24th September 2020:
Angel Broking Limited was typified in 1996 and situated at Mumbai. It is one of the most seasoned stock broking organization in India. The organization likewise offers types of assistance, for example, broking, edge subsidizing, warning, and money related administrations. The IPO membership will begins from 22nd September 2020 and it will close on 24th September 2020.
Initial public offering Details:
Offer period: 22nd September to 24th September 2020.
Initial public offering Type: Book Built Issue IPO.
Initial public offering Size: equity portions of Rs. 10 (accumulating up to Rs. 600.00 Cr).
New Issue: equity portions of Rs. 10 (accumulating up to Rs. 300.00 Cr).
Offer for Sale: equity portions of Rs. 10 (accumulating up to Rs. 300.00 Cr).
Face Value: Rs. 10 for every value share.
Initial public offering Price: Rs. 305 to Rs. 306 for every value share.
Market Lot : 49 shares.
Least Order Quantity: 49 shares.
Posting At: BSE, NSE.
The organization presented a 'Book Built Issue' type first sale of stock with the assumed worth of Rs. 10 for each value share. Correspondingly, the value band of the issue from Rs. 1,229 to Rs. 1,230 for each value share.
The market part and the base request amount is 49 for every each. In the event that any financial specialist ought to put resources into this organization with a base speculation measure of Rs. 14,994 (1 lot=49 shares). Additionally, the greatest speculation measure of Rs. 1,94,922 (13 lot= 637 offers).
Angel Broking Limited Promoter Holdings:
The advertisers of the organization are Dinesh D. Thakkar, Ashok D. Thakkar, and Sunitha A. Magnani.
Pre Issue Share Holding: 65.42%.
The goal of the organization, it intends to use the IPO raised the sum for the working capital prerequisites and general corporate purposes. The organization offers will be list on both the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange.
The organization will give the allocation request on 29th September 2020. On the off chance that in the event that offers are not assigned to any financial specialist the offer sum will be discounted on 30th September. Chemcon offers will list on fifth October 2020 on both the BSE and NSE.
Angel Broking IPO Registrar:
Link Intime India Private Ltd.
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai- 400083.
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Disclaimer: This post is just information about the IPO. It does not give any advice or recommendation. Please read the offer document carefully and consult your adviser before investing.
Stock Market/Future Market/Commodity Market Articles1. Prime Technical - Best Stock Market Training Institute In India
Author: Tanya Gupta
2. Intraday Trading Strategies - Golden Rules For Picking Stocks When Intraday Trading
Author: Rashmie Dey
3. Is It Ok To Become Your Own Stock Analysts
Author: Rashmi Dey
4. How To Choose The Best Stock Broker For Online Trading? A Place For Beginners
Author: John Miller
5. A Demo Trading Account India Is Very Popular Among The Traders
Author: Martha Jones
6. Choose The Best Forex Demo Account To Earn A Profit
Author: Martha Smith
7. Trading Platforms Providing Real-time Information For Trading
Author: John Miller
8. What Makes I9option Special? Strategies For Open Trading
Author: Samuel Miller
9. How Does Indian Stock Market Works?
Author: Rashmi Dey
10. How To Find The Most Profitable Trading Strategies
11. Different Strategies To Implement In Nifty – Way To Bank Nifty Option
12. Important Factors To Consider While Investing In The Share Market
Author: Vaibhav Jadhav
13. Relevant Things To Know About How To Become A Day Trader
14. How To Start Investing In Share Market In India
Author: stock investor kumar
15. Market Profile Provides Clarity To Market Volatility -