ALL >> Business >> View Article
Chemcon Speciality Chemicals Ipo Details
Subscription Period From 21st September To 23rd September 2020:
First and foremost, Chemcon Speciality Chemicals Limited typified in 1988 and situated in Gujarat. The organization is basically engaged with the assembling of particular synthetic substances, for example, HMDC and CMIC. The IPO membership will begin on 21st September and it will be close on 25th September 2020.
Initial public offering Details:
Bid Period: 21st September to 23rd September 2020
IPO Type: Book Built Issue IPO
IPO Size: 93,52,940 Eq Share of Rs. 10 (aggregating up to Rs. 318.00 Cr)
Fresh Issue: 48, 52,940 Eq Shares of Rs. 10(aggregating up to Rs. 165.00 Cr)
Offer for Sale: 45,00,000 Eq Shares of Rs. 10 (aggregating up to Rs. 153.00 Cr)
Face Value: Rs. 10 per equity share
IPO Price: Rs. 338 to Rs. 340 per equity share
Market Lot: 44 Shares
Minimum Order Quantity: 44 Shares
Listing At: BSE, NSE
The organization presented a 'Book Built Issue' type first sale of stock with the presumptive worth of Rs. 10 for every value share. At first, Chemcon Speciality ...
... Chemicals Ltd. given an issue size of 93,52,940 value imparts to an accumulating of Rs. 318.00 Cr. Additionally, the value band of the issue from Rs. 338 to Rs. 340 for each value share.
Additionally, the new issue of the organization is 48,52,940 value imparts to a totaling up to Rs. 318.00 Cr. Likewise, the proposal available to be purchased of the first sale of stock is 45,00,000 value imparts to an amassing of Rs. 165.00 Cr.
Chemcon Speciality Chemicals Promoter Holdings:
The advertisers of the organization are KamalKumar Rajendra Aggarwal, Navdeep Naresh Goyal, and Shubharangana Goyal.
Pre Issue Share Holding: 100%
Post Issue Share Holding: 74.70%
The target of the organization, it intends to use the IPO raised sum for working capital necessities, extension of assembling office, and for the overall corporate purposes. The organization offer will be list on both the BSE and NSE.
The organization will give the designation request on 28th September 2020. In the event that in the event that offers are not designated to any financial specialist the offer sum will be discounted on 29th September. Chemcon offers will list on first October 2020 on both the stock trades.
Link Intime India Private Ltd
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.D.Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai-400083
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Disclaimer: This post is just information about the IPO. It does not give any advice or recommendation. Please read the offer document carefully and consult your adviser before investing.
Business Articles1. Gun Magazines Are The Most Vital Components For The Firearms!
Author: Slade Street Tactical
2. Remington 870 Heat Shield Keeps The Firearm In The Best Shape For A Long Time!
Author: Slade Street Tactical
3. 25 Free Cross-stitch Patterns For Stitchers Of All Skills Levels
Author: Avery Smith
4. Hotel Booking Portal
5. Dissertation Writing Services Are Now Offered In Affordable Price!
6. Importance Of Performance Measurement
7. Psychics And Mediums - Who Are They
Author: Tiffany Godley
8. Solar Panel Backup Battery Stores The Additional Current Which Can Be Further Used!
Author: Leonardo Carter
9. Us Taxes For Americans Abroad – Expat Tax Filing By Experts
Author: US Global Tax
10. Which Company Provides Best Bond Cleaning In Sydney?
Author: Olivia Johnson
11. How To Find The Best Graphic Design Services Provider
12. How To Find Great Online Graphic Design Services
13. What Type Of Psychic Are You?
Author: Laverne Kimpton
14. Recognize Recommendations To Comply With The Iso 13485 Requirements
15. Product Photography Johannesburg Is Your Right Choice For E Commerce
Author: William Smith