ALL >> Business >> View Article
Chemcon Speciality Chemicals Ipo Details
Subscription Period From 21st September To 23rd September 2020:
First and foremost, Chemcon Speciality Chemicals Limited typified in 1988 and situated in Gujarat. The organization is basically engaged with the assembling of particular synthetic substances, for example, HMDC and CMIC. The IPO membership will begin on 21st September and it will be close on 25th September 2020.
Initial public offering Details:
Bid Period: 21st September to 23rd September 2020
IPO Type: Book Built Issue IPO
IPO Size: 93,52,940 Eq Share of Rs. 10 (aggregating up to Rs. 318.00 Cr)
Fresh Issue: 48, 52,940 Eq Shares of Rs. 10(aggregating up to Rs. 165.00 Cr)
Offer for Sale: 45,00,000 Eq Shares of Rs. 10 (aggregating up to Rs. 153.00 Cr)
Face Value: Rs. 10 per equity share
IPO Price: Rs. 338 to Rs. 340 per equity share
Market Lot: 44 Shares
Minimum Order Quantity: 44 Shares
Listing At: BSE, NSE
The organization presented a 'Book Built Issue' type first sale of stock with the presumptive worth of Rs. 10 for every value share. At first, Chemcon Speciality ...
... Chemicals Ltd. given an issue size of 93,52,940 value imparts to an accumulating of Rs. 318.00 Cr. Additionally, the value band of the issue from Rs. 338 to Rs. 340 for each value share.
Additionally, the new issue of the organization is 48,52,940 value imparts to a totaling up to Rs. 318.00 Cr. Likewise, the proposal available to be purchased of the first sale of stock is 45,00,000 value imparts to an amassing of Rs. 165.00 Cr.
Chemcon Speciality Chemicals Promoter Holdings:
The advertisers of the organization are KamalKumar Rajendra Aggarwal, Navdeep Naresh Goyal, and Shubharangana Goyal.
Pre Issue Share Holding: 100%
Post Issue Share Holding: 74.70%
The target of the organization, it intends to use the IPO raised sum for working capital necessities, extension of assembling office, and for the overall corporate purposes. The organization offer will be list on both the BSE and NSE.
The organization will give the designation request on 28th September 2020. In the event that in the event that offers are not designated to any financial specialist the offer sum will be discounted on 29th September. Chemcon offers will list on first October 2020 on both the stock trades.
Link Intime India Private Ltd
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.D.Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai-400083
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Disclaimer: This post is just information about the IPO. It does not give any advice or recommendation. Please read the offer document carefully and consult your adviser before investing.
Business Articles1. Car And Bike Accessories
Author: helmetdon don
2. Jute Yarn: A Comprehensive Guide To Help You With Everything About It
3. Global Nanofiltration Membrane Market
4. Global Water Desalination Equipment Market
5. Acer Chromebook Spin 514 Review
Author: Ella johnson
6. Reasons Why You Need To Consider Buying Robotic Pool Cleaner
Author: Poolbay Asad
7. Wireless Fire Detection Market Evolving Opportunities With Innovative Ideas By Key Players |2019-2026
8. Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market Facts, Figures And Analytical Insights During Forecast Period 2020 To 2027
9. Submarine Cable System Market Growth At A Cagr Of 12.30% In The Forecast Period Of 2021 To 2028
10. Solid State Drive Market Share, Industry Trends, Size, Revenue, Demand, Growth Analysis, Top Leaders: Samsung; Intel Corporation; Western Digital Corp
11. Service Robotics Market Size, Share, Growth, Potential Revenue And Key Drivers Analysis Research Report By 2026
12. A Closer Look At Tesla Wall Charger
Author: Sam Korkees
13. Self-checkout Systems Market Growth, Market Potential, End-user, Key Manufacturers, Competitive Analysis, Revenue Market And Forecast To 2026
14. Booming Growth In Riflescope Market Analysis And Forecast To 2028| Bushnell, Leupold & Stevens, Inc., Burris Company, Nikon Inc., Schmidt & Bender Gmb
15. Things You Should Know About Jaguar Car Charger
Author: Sam Korkees