ALL >> Games >> View Article
How To Unlock Victini (the Feeling Of Victory Quest) In Pokémon Go
Recently, Pokémon Go has brought several new Legendary Pokémon including Victini who has been derived through the Unova region. However, the process of catching Victini is quite different from other Legendary Pokémon; gamers need to complete the Special Research quests to catch a Victini. However, first gamers need to unlock The Feeling of Victory quest of Victini, and undoubtedly, they will face a lot of difficulty in unlocking them. Therefore, to provide aid to overcome this complexity, below, we have provided a proper workaround to unlock Victim’s the Feeling of Victory Quest.
Where to Unlock Victini (The Feeling of Victory Quest) in Pokémon Go
There are several Special Research tasks that gamers need to complete to unlock Victini, and below we have provided the list of all the quests that gamers need to complete:
First Quest: Players need to obtain a reward of 3,000 XP twice alongside winning 3,000 Stardust for one time.
2. Second Quest: Gamers need to take a picture of Victini Catch alongside catch 30 distinctive Pokémon and send at least three gifts to friends. Players who will complete this quest will get 1,000 XP along with 20 Victini Candy and 1 Incense as a reward.
3. Third Quest: Players need to win at least three gym battles alongside beat three Team Rocket grunts and Win at least three raids. Players who will complete this quest will get 1,000 Stardust along with 1,000 XP and 1 Lure Module as a reward.
4. Fourth Quest: Gamers need to take a picture of their buddy Pokémon alongside obtaining three candies and power up their 1 Pokémon for at least three times. Players who will complete this quest will get 1,000 Stardust along with 3 Hyper Potions and 1 Poffin as a reward.
5. Fifth Quest: Players need to catch 30 Psychic-type Pokémon alongside catch 30 fire-type Pokémon and Hatch at least three eggs. Players who will complete this quest will get 1 Incubator along with 3 Darumaka and Elgyem encounters as a reward.
6. Sixth Quest: Gamers need to catch 30 Pokémon alongside Spin 30 gyms or PokéStops and require to send gifts to at least ten friends. Players who will complete this quest will get 1,000 Stardust along with 3 1,000 XP and 3 Pinap Berries as a reward.
Although, the gamers only need to complete up to 4 Special Research quests to unlock Victini. However, we advise them to complete all of them because there are plenty of essential rewards attached to them.
Aida Martin has diverse interests that range from writing to video games. She has always had a strong passion for writing. She likes to write about games, tech events, security, and whitepapers. Her vast and varied knowledge aided by her supreme writing skills, have made her a powerful writer at norton.com/setup.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Games Articles1. How To Use Create Button On Ps5 Dualsense Controller
2. Tervetuliais Bonus
3. Mega Fortune Arvostelu
4. Gaming Market - Growth, Trends, Covid-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
Author: Statzy Market Research
5. Online Casino Game Guide: How To Play European Roulette
Author: Ansh Kumar
6. You Can Play New Slots Site For Enjoyment
Author: Delicious Slots
7. What Can We Craft With Tree Branches At Animal Crossing New Horizons
Author: Joey Chen
8. The World Of Free Poker Games You Can Play Online Today
9. New Casinos
Author: Hanima Hani
10. Online Casino Bonus
11. How To Use Apple Pay On Apple Watch
12. Tips To Capture Photographers In Delhi Amidst The Raising Cases Of Covid-19
Author: Zoop Go
13. Is The Rocket League Still Hot?
14. “rocket League Sideswipe”a Coming Mobile Game
Author: Joey Chen
15. Players How To Get Every Festivale Set Furniture Item On Animal Crossing