ALL >> Business >> View Article
5 Reasons Why Orchids Become The Best Flowers For Weddings
Traditionally, orchids are a favorite wedding flower for hundreds of years. The choice of orchids depends not only on their beauty but also on many other factors, each of which I will be able to discuss during this article. When it involves flowers, personal taste dictates beauty. For some, roses are so beautiful, for others it's tulips, and so on. So why are orchids chosen for weddings, and with such a large variety of orchids, what are the specific orchids chosen for weddings?
I will answer that question first.
The three most typical wedding orchids are Cattleya, Dendrobium, and Phalaenopsis orchids.
Cattleya is not expensive and is a hardy breed. They can tolerate extreme temperature differences more than many other orchids and their flowers are sturdy and vibrant. Their single bloom makes it an ideal choice as a centerpiece for a bridal bouquet or headpiece.
With their long spikes, Dendrobium orchids exhibit excellent arrangement on cylindrical vases for changing arrangement or for reception decor. Dendrobium orchids are easily wrapped with wire for corsages and wired wedding bouquets. They are also a hardy species and tolerate a wide range of temperature changes, making them ideal for hot summer days outside and cool air-conditioned climates indoors.
In wedding arrangements, the Phalaenopsis orchid is the most popular orchid flower for its versatility for wedding bouquets, cake decoration, buttonholes, centerpieces, and more. Since the Phalaenopsis orchid is very easy to grow, it is a favorite of commercial growers. As a result, you will find these beautiful flowers everywhere. There are also a wide variety of Phalaenopsis species to choose from. If your best friend had phalaenopsis at his wedding last year, you can do it with another color too.
Here are five reasons why orchids make the simplest flowers for weddings:
1. They own long history and symbolic value. The Japanese have used the orchid for artistic expression for centuries. For the Japanese, orchids are used in artistic designs along with favorite decorations. The Romans and Greeks, on the other hand, considered orchids sacred and referred to love.
2. They have long-term capabilities for long-term events. Orchids are considered a very fragile plant and are very difficult to grow. In fact, many varieties of orchids are very hardy and tolerate different levels of weather. To withstand the atmosphere of a flower house, church, outdoors, and reception halls, the orchid must have something for it.
3. They have a wide range of colors. How many flowers have such different colors? Orchids come in different shades of white, red, orange, blue, purple, yellow, pink, and varying shades of each of the colors. What color doesn't it come in?
4. They have spices. Wedding orchids are often close to people's noses. As a result, a strong fragrant flower may not be suitable due to allergies. Since the orchid comes in a wide variety of fragrances, you can choose a more subtle fragrant variety such as Cattleya, Dendrobium, and Phalaenopsis.
5. They have a wide variety of arrangements. As I discussed earlier, orchids, as a results of their amazing varieties, lend themselves to being perfect in every floral arrangement for a marriage. Orchids are a great choice as a centerpiece for a wedding bouquet or headpiece, they make beautiful arrangements for the altar or reception hall and they look great on cake and dress decorations.
No wonder why orchids like weddings. And with so many to choose from, it can be fun to choose the right one for your wedding.
Arabian Florist is the largest online flower delivery service in the UAE. The company can send flowers to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and other destinations. Find out more by calling +971 501918689 or visiting https://arabianflorist.com/.
Business Articles1. Application Of Bt-150d Cnc Insert Grinding Machine
Author: yang huimin
2. Global Augmented Analytics Market
Author: Rupali Dagade
3. Global Automotive Fuel Cell Market
Author: Rupali Dagade
4. Global Commercial Drones Market
Author: Rupali Dagade
5. How To Choose The Right Nitrile Gloves For Your Application?
Author: Nancy Foo
6. How To Use Eyeshadow Boxes To Delight Your Eyeshadow
Author: Sam Wilson
7. May You Should Know About Urea Formaldehyde Resin Powder
8. Unique Idea's Of Bath Bomb Boxes For Your Products
Author: Kevin Marshall
9. Custom Candle Boxes | Wholesale Candle Packaging
Author: custom boxes plus
10. Top Slurry Eductor
11. Improve The Marketing Of Your Products With Pos Display
12. Dubai Business Initiatives Earn Praise From Al Maya Group
13. A 2020 Tax Year Guide For Solopreneurs
Author: eWomen Network
14. Checking Out Leading Food Distributors In Oman
15. Boost Up Your Business Through Top Notch And Quality Loan
Author: Mission vally capital