ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Microchip Expands Solutions For Aerospace And Defense, Industrial And Automotive Applications With N
October 8, 2020, New Delhi – System designers have limited options for small, robust, feature-rich high-speed ADCs for extended-temperature operation. Microchip Technology Inc. (Nasdaq: MCHP) today announced it has filled this gap with its MCP37Dx1-80 family, the company’s second pipelined ADC offering and first to combine 80 MSPS in a choice of 12-, 14- and 16-bit resolutions, integrated digital features and qualification to a higher temperature range, including Automotive Electronics Council (AEC) Q100.
“Our latest ADCs meet growing customer demand for robust devices that can be used in high-temperature applications and offer integrated digital processing functions that simplify design and reduce overall development costs,” said Bryan Liddiard, Vice President, Mixed-Signal and Linear division at Microchip. “The MCP37Dx1-80 family joins Microchip’s 200 MSPS ADCs to expand our high-speed offering into a much broader range of system design concepts.”
Microchip’s MCP37Dx1-80 ADCs enable a wide variety of aerospace and defense, industrial and automotive systems that require a high level of reliability. Key ADC device features include:
• Robust and reliable design architecture: The ADCs operate over a -40°C to +125°C temperature range and are among the few high-speed ADCs in the industry qualified to AEC-Q100 grade 1 standards. This makes them ideal for demanding applications such as Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), autonomous driving, Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites and test and measurement equipment.
• Integrated digital features that eliminate external components and reduce MCU post-processing: Decimation filters improve signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), while a digital down-converter (DDC) supports communication designs and a noise-shaping requantizer in the 12-bit ADCs improves accuracy and performance.
• Small size: Their compact 8mm x 8mm 121-pin ball grid array (BGA) packages with 0.65mm pitch also include built-in reference decoupling capacitors that further reduce cost and overall footprint by eliminating the need for external bypass capacitors.
Evaluation boards with graphical user interface (GUI) and firmware are available for Microchip’s 12-,14- and 16-bit MCP37Dx1-80 ADCs as a development aid for customers.
Pricing and Availability
The 12-bit MCP37D11-80, 14-bit MCP37D21-80 and 16-bit MCP37D31-80 ADCs are available for volume production now. They are priced at $17.45, $29.87 and $40.42 each, respectively, in 10,000-unit volumes. To purchase the 12-bit MCP37D11-80, 14-bit MCP37D21-80 and 16-bit MCP37D31-80 ADCs, visit Microchip’s purchasing portal.
High-res images available through Flickr or editorial contact (feel free to publish):
• Application image: https://www.flickr.com/photos/microchiptechnology/50331003211
• Product image: https://www.flickr.com/photos/microchiptechnology/50331179967
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Things You Should Know Ahead Of Migrating To The Latest Freshbooks
Author: Software Blogs Web
2. Benefit Of Having Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partners In India
Author: pranjul sharma
3. Buy Solar Panels In Adelaide At A Very Cheap Cost Budget
Author: Brown Ross
4. Android 12 First Developer Preview: Fascinating Features You Should Know
Author: Angel Smith
5. What Are The Microsoft 365 Principles For Network Connectivity?
Author: Elisa Wilson
6. Retouching: An Art To Imagine The Best In Possibilities
Author: Global Photo Edit
7. Tips To Step Up The Performance Of Windows 10
Author: Elisa Wilson
8. Four Steps To Immediately Mature Your Third Party Risk Management Software
Author: Eplatform tech
9. Why You Should Invest In Asset Monitoring For Cold Chain Management
Author: Tony Zheng
10. 3 Ways Internet Of Things Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
Author: Tony Zheng
11. A2p Messaging: Best Way To Deliver Information To The Users
Author: KBV Research
12. How Can Remote Generator Monitoring Help You?
13. 3 Reasons You Must Invest In Dashboard Development Services
Author: Lisa Brown
14. Mistakes To Be Avoided While Developing Apps With Angular!
Author: Ash Rakars
15. How To Create Paypal Account: Effective Steps?
Author: sofia Smith