ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What To Do In The Smart City Of Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, also known as the “City of Temples” is the capital city of Odisha. Featuring stunning architectural marvels, natural splendours and a clean environment, Bhubaneswar is worth visiting whether you are after culture, spirituality or entertainment. The next time you are in the smart city, don’t forget to book a cab in Bhubaneswar and do these following things:
Savour authentic Odia cuisine at Dalma:
This outlet in Bhubaneswar is widely acknowledged by both the locals and outsiders as the best place in the city to savour authentic Odia cuisine, including dalma, aloobharta, chennapoda and innumerable Odiathalis.
The food served here is nothing short of exceptional, especially when you take into account the cost. First-time visitors to the hotel will find it very easy to read the well-translated menu with clear, English description of each dish.
Enjoy a fine range of south Indian Breakfasts at Truptee:
An excellent choice for South Indian breakfasts, this clean, family-friendly restaurant does a fine line in dosas (paper-thin lentil-flour pancakes), vadas (doughnut-shaped deep-fried lentil savoury) and idlis (spongy, fermented rice cakes) prior to bringing out the curries & tandoor flatbreads later in the day.
See an exclusive collection of Odishan textiles at Boyanika:
A great selection of Odishan textiles, including ikat fabric (featuring tie-dyed thread) and bomkai saris (recognized for their elaborate needlework), are available at this showroom.
Visit Odisha Modern Art Gallery:
Right close to the airport, this gallery exhibits the best of Odisha's contemporary art. The permanent collection includes more than 200 works by renowned Odishan artists. You'll find many works for sale as well.
Take A Lesisure Tour of Ekamara Haat:
A wide-ranging exposition of Odishan handicrafts & snack stalls can be found at the 50 or so stalls at this permanent market, situated within pleasant, well-tended gardens.
Don’t miss a trip to Puri (the abode of Lord Jagannath:
The distance from Bhubaneswar to Puri is close to 60 kilometers and it takes only 2 hours to complete this road trip. There’re 24/7 Bhubaneswar to Puri Cab Services available, so transportation shouldn’t be an issue. Do make a small stop at Pipli, a must visit for art & antique lovers. During your trip, you’ll see beautiful rural countryside with views of green fields & rustic village life.
Puri is one of the ‘Must Visit’ pilgrimage sites. You’ll enjoy the architecturally beautiful temples & also can choose to relax by the beach.
Travel Articles1. Willing To Travel To Vietnam? Choose Vivutravel For Vietnam Luxury Tours
Author: Vivu Travel
2. How Can I Hire A Taxi To Heathrow Airport?
Author: Airport taxi
3. Perfect Occasions To Rent A Lamborghini
Author: Danial Martin
4. Easy Reservations On Spirit Airlines
Author: Poal P
5. Tailor Made Trips & Tours And Benefits
Author: Exotic Journeys
6. Doing Work From Home? Here Are Some Famous Hotels In Uttarakhand For Workstation
Author: Kripashree Devi
7. Gangtok Tour Packages With Explore Sikkim
Author: Ravi Sankar dutta
8. What Is Southwest Airlines Cancellation & Refund Policy?
Author: chris martin
9. Car Service Near You Will Be Your Wakeup Call If You Are Catching An Early Flight
Author: Platinumluxury Fleet
10. Affordable Hotels That Make Golden Triangle Tour Packages Exciting
Author: Optima Travels
11. Dehradun Taxi, Taxi Service Dehradun
12. Rent A Charter For Once In A Lifetime Experience!
Author: Michael Jack
13. Hometays In Sikkim & Kalimpong
Author: Neil Basu
14. East Sikkim Silk Route Tour Packages
Author: Neil Basu
15. Uttarakhand Or Jammu & Kashmir – Which Will Be Your Next Travel Destination?
Author: Devraj Jadhav