ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What To Do In The Smart City Of Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, also known as the “City of Temples” is the capital city of Odisha. Featuring stunning architectural marvels, natural splendours and a clean environment, Bhubaneswar is worth visiting whether you are after culture, spirituality or entertainment. The next time you are in the smart city, don’t forget to book a cab in Bhubaneswar and do these following things:
Savour authentic Odia cuisine at Dalma:
This outlet in Bhubaneswar is widely acknowledged by both the locals and outsiders as the best place in the city to savour authentic Odia cuisine, including dalma, aloobharta, chennapoda and innumerable Odiathalis.
The food served here is nothing short of exceptional, especially when you take into account the cost. First-time visitors to the hotel will find it very easy to read the well-translated menu with clear, English description of each dish.
Enjoy a fine range of south Indian Breakfasts at Truptee:
An excellent choice for South Indian breakfasts, this clean, family-friendly restaurant does a fine line in dosas (paper-thin lentil-flour pancakes), vadas (doughnut-shaped deep-fried lentil savoury) and idlis (spongy, fermented rice cakes) prior to bringing out the curries & tandoor flatbreads later in the day.
See an exclusive collection of Odishan textiles at Boyanika:
A great selection of Odishan textiles, including ikat fabric (featuring tie-dyed thread) and bomkai saris (recognized for their elaborate needlework), are available at this showroom.
Visit Odisha Modern Art Gallery:
Right close to the airport, this gallery exhibits the best of Odisha's contemporary art. The permanent collection includes more than 200 works by renowned Odishan artists. You'll find many works for sale as well.
Take A Lesisure Tour of Ekamara Haat:
A wide-ranging exposition of Odishan handicrafts & snack stalls can be found at the 50 or so stalls at this permanent market, situated within pleasant, well-tended gardens.
Don’t miss a trip to Puri (the abode of Lord Jagannath:
The distance from Bhubaneswar to Puri is close to 60 kilometers and it takes only 2 hours to complete this road trip. There’re 24/7 Bhubaneswar to Puri Cab Services available, so transportation shouldn’t be an issue. Do make a small stop at Pipli, a must visit for art & antique lovers. During your trip, you’ll see beautiful rural countryside with views of green fields & rustic village life.
Puri is one of the ‘Must Visit’ pilgrimage sites. You’ll enjoy the architecturally beautiful temples & also can choose to relax by the beach.
Travel Articles1. 6 Reasons To Hire Dfw Limo For You Dfw Airport & Dfw Metroplex Frisco
Author: Harries Starner
2. Enjoy Your Stay In Furnished Apartments In San Diego
Author: Patrick Lauren
3. How To Plan Your Yacht Expedition For A Beautiful Experience
4. What Should Be Your Expectations When Renting Private Yacht
5. Enhance The Sailing Experience By Renting A Private Yacht
6. Climb Beautiful Peak To View Marvelous Scenery
7. Explore The Majestic Everest Region Through These Trekking Routes!
8. Spirit Airlines Manage Booking Seats, Flights & Reservations
Author: chris Martin
9. Kpop Bands That’ll Make You Fall In Love With Themselves
Author: Adam Smith
10. A Good Idea About The Cost Of Hotel Stay In Baroda, Gujarat
Author: The Hotel OAsis
11. Vip Tours To Egypt With Smart Price Discounts
Author: Cliff Collins
12. Airport Transportation Amsterdam – Why You Need To Choose
Author: taxitoairport is one of the best and quality taxi
13. 4 Awesome Forts In Rajasthan, Do Explore Them With Rental Innova Taxi
Author: Delhi to outstation car rental
14. 4 Great Ways To Spend Your Night In Sydney
Author: Evelyn Adam
15. Best-known Dine With A View Experiences In Sydney
Author: Harley Leon