ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What To Do In The Smart City Of Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, also known as the “City of Temples” is the capital city of Odisha. Featuring stunning architectural marvels, natural splendours and a clean environment, Bhubaneswar is worth visiting whether you are after culture, spirituality or entertainment. The next time you are in the smart city, don’t forget to book a cab in Bhubaneswar and do these following things:
Savour authentic Odia cuisine at Dalma:
This outlet in Bhubaneswar is widely acknowledged by both the locals and outsiders as the best place in the city to savour authentic Odia cuisine, including dalma, aloobharta, chennapoda and innumerable Odiathalis.
The food served here is nothing short of exceptional, especially when you take into account the cost. First-time visitors to the hotel will find it very easy to read the well-translated menu with clear, English description of each dish.
Enjoy a fine range of south Indian Breakfasts at Truptee:
An excellent choice for South Indian breakfasts, this clean, family-friendly restaurant does a fine line in dosas (paper-thin lentil-flour pancakes), vadas (doughnut-shaped deep-fried lentil savoury) and idlis (spongy, fermented rice cakes) prior to bringing out the curries & tandoor flatbreads later in the day.
See an exclusive collection of Odishan textiles at Boyanika:
A great selection of Odishan textiles, including ikat fabric (featuring tie-dyed thread) and bomkai saris (recognized for their elaborate needlework), are available at this showroom.
Visit Odisha Modern Art Gallery:
Right close to the airport, this gallery exhibits the best of Odisha's contemporary art. The permanent collection includes more than 200 works by renowned Odishan artists. You'll find many works for sale as well.
Take A Lesisure Tour of Ekamara Haat:
A wide-ranging exposition of Odishan handicrafts & snack stalls can be found at the 50 or so stalls at this permanent market, situated within pleasant, well-tended gardens.
Don’t miss a trip to Puri (the abode of Lord Jagannath:
The distance from Bhubaneswar to Puri is close to 60 kilometers and it takes only 2 hours to complete this road trip. There’re 24/7 Bhubaneswar to Puri Cab Services available, so transportation shouldn’t be an issue. Do make a small stop at Pipli, a must visit for art & antique lovers. During your trip, you’ll see beautiful rural countryside with views of green fields & rustic village life.
Puri is one of the ‘Must Visit’ pilgrimage sites. You’ll enjoy the architecturally beautiful temples & also can choose to relax by the beach.
Travel Articles1. Water Adventures Of Andaman
2. How Can I Get Through Delta Airlines?
Author: Chrish Smith
3. Car Rental – Great For The Safe And Timely Trip
4. Luxury Holidays To Egypt A Memorable Experience
Author: Cliff Collins
5. What Are The Top Safest Airlines For 2021?
Author: chris Martin
6. Explore The Stuning Beauty Of The Taj Mahal
Author: Shoaib Khan
7. Mysore One Day Trip Cab | Mysore To Bangalore One Day Trip Cabs
8. Travel Agents In Bhubaneswar Mishra Tours & Travels For A Bespoke Holiday In Odisha
Author: Odisha Travels
9. A Complete Guide For Your Chardham Yatra Tour Package By Helicopter
Author: Manoj Singh Negi
10. Places To Visit In Mahabaleshwar
Author: Kp travel
11. How Hiring A Van Can Give You A Safe & Hassle Free Vacation
12. The Beginner's Guide To Sailing In India
13. Airport Taxi Service In Fort Worth, Some Productive Guidelines For Business Travelers
Author: DFW Airpor Taxi
14. Mopedo - The Ai Integrated Bike Taxi Launching In 2021
15. Best Attractions In Dubai For Families
Author: Pranita Purohit