ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Diamonds Are Forever-00-6413
Stones that do not correspond to the criteria regarding colour, clarity ,looks,and availability, are used in de industrial world.The route that a diamond follows from the mine till the market is called the 'diamond pipe line' ,and these is nearly complete in hands of De Bears. The diamond pipe lines is unique and not representative for other stones. Diamond crystals with the quality of precious stones have flat or round aspects. A crystal shape is for instance, the octaÃ©der, the cusion or the twin crystal. On some areas, we see trigonen (triangular markers). Once upon a time, De Beers, with a production of more than 90% of all diamond, was by far the largest supplier. Today De Bears trades more than the half of all world diamond supply. Others stones make a more complicated way from the mines to reach the final customer than the one from De Beers. Near the mines or in nearby towns and polishcenters, stones are traded also..
Stones are exported to be sold, to shape and to set before they end up by shopkeepers and consumers over the whole world.
Diamonds, that are not usable for the [fashion jewelry] ...
... sector are used for the industry. A big part of the whole process is done by machines, but the knowledge of experts is necessary to sort all the the stones, because there are 16.000 different categories. It is a question of combination of colour, weight, clarity. De Beers has big merchant center in Kimberly( South Africa), Windhoek( Namibie) Luzern ( Switserland) nex to the center in London .
The parcels of stones are prepared for be send to a limited amount of merchantsall over the world, to be traded in the big diamond center like Antwerp or Tel Aviv, New York and Bombay .Most of the diamonds are sold in one of the 24 registred center in the world .
What Is Diamond Clarity?
Diamond clarity is a term used to describe the absence or presence of flaws inside or on the surface of a diamond or other gemstone. A perfect stone with perfect clarity, or clearness, is rare, and most flaws that do exist in [fashion jewelry] grade diamonds cannot be seen without looking at the gems through a jewelery magnifying loupe
Â· No internal or external flaws.
IF, Internally Flawless
Â· No internal flaws. Slight external blemishes.
VVS1 & VVS2, Very, very slightly included.
Â· Minute inclusions. Difficult for even an experienced grader to detect.
VS1 & VS2, Very slightly included
Â· Minute inclusions. Not easily seen by an experienced grader.
SI1 & SI2, Slightly included
Â· Inclusions that are noticeable to an experienced grader.
I1 & I2 & I3, Included
Â· Obvious inclusions that may affect transparency and brilliance.
If you read the detailed explanations for each clarity category, you'll find that flaws usually cannot be seen without magnification, even by an experienced jeweler. Most are tiny imperfections that do not affect a diamond's brilliance. It often isn't until you reach the bottom level of "I" categories that imperfections begin to detract from the beauty of the diamond.
About the Author:
For more info on http://submitter.co.za visit this site.
Beauty Articles1. Why Applying Sunscreen Should Be A Daily Habit Year-round
Author: Priyanka Shetye
2. Blue Light Blocking Glasses Are Very Useful In Terms Of Preventing The Negative Consequences Blue Light Can Bring For Your Eyes!
Author: Jesse Prinzen
3. The Prettiest Hairstyles For Oval Faces
Author: Adam Almine
4. Engineering Inspection To Assess All The Building Foundations
Author: Steve Collins
5. Five Points That Will Help You Avoid Mistakes While Hiring A Cleaning Company!
Author: Brayden Burdekin
6. Be Confident With Beautiful Tailored Bridal Hairstyles And Make-up In London For A Dazzling Wedding
Author: Tina Prajapat
7. Why An Organic Skincare Manufacturer Will Be The Best Investment You Can Make Into Your Brand
Author: Kit Wilkins
8. Planifier Un Mariage En Public
9. To Buy Beauty Products Online Store Fairymix
10. Why You Shouldn’t Sleep With Your Makeup On? Normalize The Use Of Makeup Remover
11. Best Nail Buffer For Natural Nails
Author: Ellyse Perry
12. Everything You Need To Know About Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
Author: Steven Glassner
13. Hydrafacial: Procedure & Benefits
14. Things You Should Consider Before Coloring Your Hair
Author: Chris Babb
15. Spring Hair Care Guide For Healthy Locks
Author: Chris Babb