ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
What Does Programmatic Audio Advertising Mean?
Companies are using advertising audio technology to do business online. People use their electronic devices to listen to all kinds of programs. Programmatic advertising allows the users to buy products and services online. The companies are using these platforms to cut their advertising costs and to increase their revenues. Here are a few examples of how companies are using audio advertising.
Music streaming is a platform that delivers sounds. A customer will sign up for a free or paid music subscription service. The largest music streaming company has almost 250 million active users. This is one reason programmatic advertising is becoming so popular. Companies are now using automatic advertising to reach customers. For example, customers may listen to the five-second or eight-second advertisement and make a buying decision.
Digital Radio is another programmatic advertising platform. Business owners are buying advertisements online instead of using a media outlet. The radio industry is now using an electronic system to process their buying ...
... and selling transactions. For instance, a car dealership owner is starting a new advertising campaign. With the click of a few buttons, the dealership can listen to his radio advertisements on the local radio stations.
With Podcast Advertising, programmatic audio allows companies to target specific listeners. A good Podcast Advertising audio analytics program will show companies what they are doing right, and what they are doing wrong. There are 150 million people who listen to podcasts every month in the United States. In the future, companies will spend millions of dollars to enter the podcast market by using programmatic advertising. Consider this, a young professional man in his 30s listens to a podcast program about men’s health on his smart phone every weekend. A company may target the man for a possible sale.
Finally, audio advertising will change the way companies contact consumers. The advertising channel will definitely change in the future. Businesses will focus more on what consumers are doing on their electronic devices. Consumers use listening devices at home and at work. You can also find people using audio devices while at the gym, while walking or jogging. We all are part of the audio target market (product, price, promotion and place).
I'm Barry Elvis, podcast marketing consultant, providing info about monetizing a podcast, analytics, promotion ideas and advertising for SME's. You can find his thoughts at podcast guides blog.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Increment Your Internet Marketing Skills With These Tips
Author: Nancy Furgues
2. Common Seo Mistakes That You Need To Avoid
Author: Kennedy Imuere
3. What Is Digital Media Advertising And For What Reason Do You Require It?
Author: kanika panchal
4. Morbiz Releases New Guide On Social Media Management For Small Businesses
Author: Jay Gilbert
5. Digital Web Agency|digital Marketing Services In Hyderabad
Author: Tiptop Groups
6. Integrating Iot Sensors Into Fleet Management Systems
Author: Nitesh Goel
7. What Are The Different Types Of Seo?
8. A Passionate Network | Justpic
9. Hire The Best Accounting Virtual Assistant For Your Business
10. How To Get Ex Love Back - Get My Ex Love Back Permanently
Author: Sharma Ji
11. Top Reasons Why Custom Mobile Apps Are A Smart Choice For Restaurants
12. Website Design Factors You Should Consider
Author: Harry Sazos
13. Why You Need To Hire The Professional Internet Service
Author: SS Cable Net
14. Impact Of The Internet On The Society
Author: SS Cable Net
15. Why Google Says Your Backlinks Strategy Should Be Quality Over Quantity
Author: Sourabh Kumar