ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
What Does Programmatic Audio Advertising Mean?
Companies are using advertising audio technology to do business online. People use their electronic devices to listen to all kinds of programs. Programmatic advertising allows the users to buy products and services online. The companies are using these platforms to cut their advertising costs and to increase their revenues. Here are a few examples of how companies are using audio advertising.
Music streaming is a platform that delivers sounds.
A customer will sign up for a free or paid music subscription service. The largest music streaming company has almost 250 million active users. This is one reason programmatic advertising is becoming so popular. Companies are now using automatic advertising to reach customers. For example, customers may listen to the five-second or eight-second advertisement and make a buying decision.
Digital Radio is another programmatic advertising platform. Business owners are buying advertisements online instead of using a media outlet. The radio industry is now using an electronic system to process their buying and selling transactions. For instance, a car dealership owner is starting a new advertising campaign. With the click of a few buttons, the dealership can listen to his radio advertisements on the local radio stations.
With Podcast Advertising, programmatic audio allows companies to target specific listeners. A good Podcast Advertising audio analytics program will show companies what they are doing right, and what they are doing wrong. There are 150 million people who listen to podcasts every month in the United States. In the future, companies will spend millions of dollars to enter the podcast market by using programmatic advertising. Consider this, a young professional man in his 30s listens to a podcast program about men’s health on his smart phone every weekend. A company may target the man for a possible sale.
Finally, audio advertising will change the way companies contact consumers. The advertising channel will definitely change in the future. Businesses will focus more on what consumers are doing on their electronic devices. Consumers use listening devices at home and at work. You can also find people using audio devices while at the gym, while walking or jogging. We all are part of the audio target market (product, price, promotion and place).
I'm Barry Elvis, podcast marketing consultant, providing info about monetizing a podcast, analytics, promotion ideas and advertising for SME's. You can find his thoughts at podcast guides blog.
Internet Marketing Articles1. About Keywords: Everything You Need To Know – Part 1
2. Top Reasons Why Online Marketing Can Help Financially Struggling Businesses
Author: Harry Sazos
3. Morbiz Is Offering A Free Web Presence Analysis For Small Businesses
Author: Jay Gilbert
4. How Digital Marketing Agency Can Help Start-ups To Grow A Brand In 2021?
Author: Ajay Agarwal
5. How Are Influencer Programs Affecting Prs In 2021
Author: TYC Communication
6. Impact Of Social Media Marketing Services For Your Business
Author: Dev Roy
7. The Best 5 Ai Photo Editing Software You Can Use In 2021
Author: Ella Johnson
8. What Is The Impact Of Social Media On Your Marketing
Author: athira aravindan
9. 5 Real Benefits Of Investing In Digital Marketing
Author: Olivia Martinez
10. The Best Mobile Application Development Agency In India
Author: khushboo pal
11. How To Apply Dubai Visa? Dubai E Visa Online
Author: Dubai E Visa Online
12. Seo Vs. Sem: Which Should You Adopt And Why?
13. Giải Pháp Chiếu Sáng Sân Vườn
Author: Nc Lighting
14. You Should Hire An Seo Specialist/company For Your Business: Here’s Why
15. What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Pr Agency?
Author: Exclusive PR Solutions