ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Stop Your Joints, Muscles, And Bones From Rotting | Dr. David Seaman
Chronic inflammation is a popular topic today, but do people really understand what it is? And the answer is… NO. For this reason, I wrote a new book entitled The DeFlame Diet to Stop your Joints,Muscles,and Bones from Rotting.
What is chronic inflammation? It is a low-grade, non-healing state that, over time, leads to tissue and organ degeneration. In common language, this means that your body is literally “rotting”.
My new book outlines the biological rotting process as it occurs in body fat, arteries, joints, muscles, tendons, bones, spinal discs, obese body fat, and the nervous system, which leads to chronic pain, heart attacks, and depression.
In this book, you will learn that all of these conditions are promoted by the same pro-inflammatory diet, which means that The DeFlame Diet should be applied to all of these conditions.
The DeFlame Diet can be vegan, omnivore, and even carnivore. It can be Paleo or ketogenic. This means that the goal of any diet should be to normalize inflammatory markers, which halts the biological rotting process.
By embracing The DeFlame Diet concept, you can free yourself from all of the dietary dogma that pervades the diet industry and clouds the minds of most people. The reason why so much dietary dogma exists does not make sense to me.
Simply stated, the average American’s diet is pro-inflammatory for one main reason, and that is the over-consumption of refined sugar, flour, and oils. Shockingly, these pro-inflammatory calories represent almost 60% of all the calories consumed by Americans.
No one should be surprised that this level of pro-inflammatory calories is the cause of heart disease. What perplexes most people is that the pro-inflammatory chemistry of heart disease is identical to the pro-inflammatory chemistry of chronic pain, depression, obesity, osteoarthritis, tendinosis, osteoporosis, disc herniation, and degenerated muscles. My new book outlines these relationships in understandable detail, which can set you free from dietary dogma and give you a new lease on life.
Get More Info : Visit Here : https://drdavidseaman.com/
Fitness Articles1. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Goa, India
Author: kranti yoga
2. Impulse Control: For Overeating And Other Vices | Dr. David Seaman
Author: Dr. David Seaman
3. Professional Personal Trainer In Chicago
Author: Peter Goldman
4. How To Start Your Yoga Practice If You Are A Complete Beginner
Author: AYM Yoga School
5. Health Guard Gamma Oryzanol In Gurgaon
Author: Kamaljeet kumar
6. Face Lift Treatment Cost Sydney
7. How To Make Sure Homemade Protein Powder Is Not Mushy?
Author: Onest Health
8. Dealing With Lockdown: How To Stay Physically & Mentally Fit In Tough Times
9. Best Weight Gain Foods | Weight Gain Diet | Foods To Gain Weight
Author: Best Fitness Website
10. Blood Sugar Test Is Why So Necessary?
Author: Dr. Ratan Prakash
11. Interesting Relationship Of Diabetes, Blood Pressure And Heart Attack
Author: Girish Banvi
12. 9 Ways To Stay Healthy During Pregnancy
Author: nikita syangal
13. Join A Top Center For Sports, Exercises & Complete Fun Plus Mental And Physical Wellness
Author: Peter Goldman
14. Health & Fitness: How To Make Your Body Fit And Healthy
15. Top 3 Reasons To Start Exercising Today
Author: Marko Rakic