ALL >> Education >> View Article
When Will Be Clat 2020 Result Be Declared?
The consortium of National Law University conducted the Common Law Admission Test on 28th September 2020 and the answer key for it is released on the same day. The exam was rescheduled three times amidst this COVID-19 Pandemic. This allowed students to seek the expertise of the Best CLAT Coaching in Delhi to increase their chances of acing the exam with ease.
The students would be given 24 hours to raise their objection in the answer key released if any.
As per the recent announcement by the authority, the result would be declared on October 5 on the official website. As the Best institute for CLAT Coaching, we feel that it is our responsibility to keep you updated about the law entrance exams. And this blog of the Best CLAT Coaching in Delhi fetches you the same.
The exam offers over 2500 seats in undergraduate programs and 740+ seats in postgraduate programs. So to secure a seat in NLU and other participating institutes and for faculty of law, Delhi University students require in-depth and the Best CLAT Coaching in Delhi. But keeping in mind the safety of everyone here are some guidelines that will set by the authority for D-day.
CLAT 2020 Exam Guidelines- Type 1
The examination centre will be fully equipped with safety tools like thermometers, cleaning staff. The main highlights of these are described below.
- Separate staff will be deployed for maintaining social distancing at the examination centre.
- Staff with sanitizers and thermo guns will be present at the entry gates.
- Aspirants with COVID-19 symptoms will be permitted inside the examination. For them separate isolation labs to be maintained.
- PPE kits will available for the staff in isolation labs.
- Sufficient hand sanitizers and soaps will be provided in the washroom and entire building.
Exam Guidelines- Type 2
- All the aspirants with >99.14 will be temperature directed to the isolation lab for the exam
- All the aspirants have to deposit their mobile phones at a designated location and they can collect while exiting.
- In the case of a scribe, both the aspirants and scribe must bring their own N95 mask and sanitizers.
Important things to carry on the examination day
The following are some important things that need to be carried and these are recommended by the Best CLAT Coaching in Delhi
- Personal water bottle
- Admit card
- Personal gloves
- Hand sanitizers
- Phone (to be deposited in the designated location)
Exam Day Guidelines- Code of conduct
- The aspirants have to carry mandatory an identity card (Aadhar card, driving license, or any other) along with the hall ticket.
- Thermal screening is compulsory for all the aspirants.
- The aspirants need to avoid group gatherings at the examination centre.
- The aspirants are not allowed to carry any paper or study material inside the examination hall.
- The test is scheduled for 22nd August 2020 in an online mode i.e. Computer-based test
CLAT 2020 has been postponed multiple times but the exam was successfully conducted on 28th September 2020. And the results of the exam can be taken by the candidates by entering login credentials.
Education Articles1. 6 Reasons To Choose An Unconventional Study Abroad Destination
Author: Jaipal Singh
2. Career Guidance In Pune
Author: Deepti Yadav
3. Best Ias Coaching In Lucknow
Author: athena iascoaching
4. Demand Of Overseas Education Consultants In India
5. What Is Digital Marketing ?
Author: MK Digitalmare Pvt Ltd
6. Health Benefits Of Arts And Crafts For Kids
Author: Mayank Gupta
7. Learn English In Oman - Advantages & Importance
Author: Kavita Sharma
8. 3 Things To Look For In An Adelaide Girls High School For Specialist Sports Programs
Author: Oliver Brown
9. All That You Need To Know About Contractors Licensing Exam!
Author: Pass Your State Exam
10. How Teachers Can Help Prevent High School Dropouts
Author: Mayank Gupta
11. Plab Exam - Mendel Academy
Author: Mendel Academy
12. Best Digital Marketing Courses In Bangalore
13. Mppsc Preparation Strategy For Prelims, Mains & Interview, Tips, Books | How To Prepare For Mppsc Ex
Author: sweeti sharma
14. How Task Cards Make Learning Fun & Effective For Students
Author: Elise Simpson
15. How Teaching Resources Improve Student Success
Author: Elise Simpson