ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Kenya Safari Tours Are Best Enjoyed With Guided Game Drives
African safari is always an interesting choice because it has nature, adventure, thrill and the entry in to the wild which is diverse and with no parallel. Kenya safari tours are awesome experiences as they will take you in to the wild to witness animal and bird species that are not seen in any other parts of the world and the vast expanse of Savannah where pride of lions roam freely. There are several types of safari tours that one could undertake and here we explore some of them:
Guided Game Drives
This is the most sought after and classic style of exploring Kenya and it distinctly elevates the experience for the tourists.
The game drive could be either for the day or night, and just a walk through the territory to spot elephants accompanied by the Samburu Warrior guides. You could opt for a boat safari which has its own charm or go up on the aerial route to have a view below at a fantastic angle. This could be the most thrilling because you get a bird eye view of the herds grassing below and enjoying the feeling that you are out of reach of wild animals.
Guided game drives are the timeless method of exploring and it is very convenient because it is fast and able to cover long distances and larger areas. You also come face to face with wild beasts and have an unobstructed view from the pop-up ceiling or glass covered open sides providing close-ups. If you want a up-close experience with large animals you should choose the game drive on Jeeps, Land Rovers and covered vans. There is always the unexpected thrill of coming head on with an elephant, leopard or Cheetah at the next turn or a rhino standing dead right center on your way. You should rely on the wisdom of your tour operator and the guide who will take you on the wild trip.
You can enjoy the Safari only when you are well rested
You can enjoy the Kenyan Safari wholeheartedly only if you are rested and raring to go in the morning. You need proper and comfortable hotel accommodation within the easy reach of National Parks such as the Hemingway Hotel Nairobi, which is near to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by 40 minutes drive and 20 minute drive from Wilson Airport. It is a star hotel and it is rated highly and offers luxurious suites and deluxe rooms. You will be most comfortable if you are a luxury traveler as the hotel provides everything that 5-star hotel should provide to its guests.
Travel Articles1. Willing To Travel To Vietnam? Choose Vivutravel For Vietnam Luxury Tours
Author: Vivu Travel
2. How Can I Hire A Taxi To Heathrow Airport?
Author: Airport taxi
3. Perfect Occasions To Rent A Lamborghini
Author: Danial Martin
4. Easy Reservations On Spirit Airlines
Author: Poal P
5. Tailor Made Trips & Tours And Benefits
Author: Exotic Journeys
6. Doing Work From Home? Here Are Some Famous Hotels In Uttarakhand For Workstation
Author: Kripashree Devi
7. Gangtok Tour Packages With Explore Sikkim
Author: Ravi Sankar dutta
8. What Is Southwest Airlines Cancellation & Refund Policy?
Author: chris martin
9. Car Service Near You Will Be Your Wakeup Call If You Are Catching An Early Flight
Author: Platinumluxury Fleet
10. Affordable Hotels That Make Golden Triangle Tour Packages Exciting
Author: Optima Travels
11. Dehradun Taxi, Taxi Service Dehradun
12. Rent A Charter For Once In A Lifetime Experience!
Author: Michael Jack
13. Hometays In Sikkim & Kalimpong
Author: Neil Basu
14. East Sikkim Silk Route Tour Packages
Author: Neil Basu
15. Uttarakhand Or Jammu & Kashmir – Which Will Be Your Next Travel Destination?
Author: Devraj Jadhav