ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Importance Of Data Warehousing And Business Intelligence
The one line difference between Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence is: Data Warehousing helps you store the data while business intelligence helps you to control the data for decision making, forecasting etc. Many of the tool vendors who sell their products or softwares call it business Intelligence software rather than Data warehousing software. However, word generally associated with data warehousing is Business Intelligence. Business Intelligence is a generic concept in which a business initiates different operations to obtain consumer information from today, which often involves information about its competitor.
It simplifies information discovery and analysis. In this way the company will have a competitive advantage of business and intelligently using the available data in strategic and effective decision making. It has the ability to bring disparate data under one roof with a meaningful information and ready for analysis. Dimitry Braverman has the perfect knowledge upon these two terms. He is expert in making understand the real use of Business intelligence, data warehouse efficiently.
So what has Data warehousing to do with Business Intelligence?
Business intelligence usually refers to the information that is available for the enterprise to make decisions on whereas the data warehousing system is the backend, or the infrastructural, component for achieving business intelligence. Business intelligence also includes the insight gained from doing data mining analysis, as well as unstructured data. In the path of Data warehousing, all the source data from unrelated sources are used to load/Stage data. Different sources can be flat files, another database or some other process. In order to load into its setting, data storage can extract the data. This is extraction. Your business requirements are different or your business organisation is different. The demands are distinct. So the business process has to modify the data or better word is to transform the
incoming data to meet requirements and objectives. This is called Transformation. After, this data is ready for loading into the target tables. This process is called Loading. In short we call this ETL.
There are lots of tools available in today's market which does help in achieving the ETL process. Once this data is loaded in to the database, this is ready for next processing. We call that database as Data warehouse database. There are lot of tools/software available for reporting/analysis. Some call it business reporting or analysis tool. But if you see the whole process has intelligence involved in business. We can call this as Data warehousing and the system involved from end to end is called business intelligence system.
For achieving the more information about these keywords, Dimitry Braverman will surely help you in increasing the perfect knowledge upon them. Dimitry Braverman also helps the businesses to let them understand about the Business intelligence and data warehouse and why it is necessary for them.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Everything You Should Know About The Image Annotation
2. Industry’s First Highly Integrated Radiation-hardened Motor Controller Consolidates Essential Functi
3. Zte Axon 20 5g- World’s First 5g Phone With A Camera Under Display
Author: Ericsson ALEX
4. Simple Steps To Technology Budgeting
Author: Kevin Smith
5. What Are The Top 10 Things You Must Know About Rpa Technology?
6. How To Develop A Cross-platform Fitness Application In React Native – Part I?
Author: Ash Rakars
7. Microchip Announces Microcontrollers That Solve Tough Analog System Design Challenges
8. Guide To Improve Security Shield In Microsoft Defender
Author: Jack thomson
9. Fire Tv Stick Lite Vs. Standard Fire Tv Stick: An Honest Review
Author: Jack thomson
10. Complete Guide To Online Learning Management System
Author: Pallavi Singh
11. How The Text Annotation Service Is Helpful For Business
12. What Is A Shop Floor Data Capture System And How Does It Drive Roi?
13. Freestyle Fpv Drone Triple Configuration Allows It To Get More Agility During The Flights
Author: ada red
14. Automate User Access Reviews To Save 60% Time On Audit Hours.
15. A Step By Step Android App Development Guide For Startups
Author: Rushabh Patel