ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Discuss Theories, Tools And Questionnaire For Writing A Nursing Research Proposal – Pubrica
A dissertation research proposalexplains what an individual wants to study, how the topic will be studied, why the topic needs to be studied and what the intention of doing this kind of work is.
A dissertation research proposal has a defined structure:
4. Literature review
5. Discussion and research constraints
Certain strategies are required to be followed to write a nursing dissertation research proposal:
- In order to understand the subject or topic deeply, extensive literature search has to be performed. This can be done by reading textbooks, journals, summary articles, position statements and standard practices of professional organizations in the nursing field.
- The matter and materials found during the literature research must be organized carefully while performing the literature search
- A logical argument for the study has to be laid down
- The details needed to support the argument must be prepared and presented
- Revision of the written document ...
... is a must
There are some basic theories or rules that need to be followed while writing a nursing dissertation. These are discussed here:
i. The nursing student must spend time with the supervisor to refine on a chosen topic
ii. Questions are to be picked up, which likely will arouse interest within the reading community and motivate them to seek for answers.
iii. A number of resources must be considered
iv. The matter may be written in the first person if it seems appropriate
v. Every step of the write up must be carefully checked
vi. The resources so chosen to write the dissertation proposal must be justified and explained, rather than just stating about those reseources
vii. A discussion panel should be set up for an informed discussion on the topic or subject
Tool for writing a dissertation proposal:
The major tool for writing a dissertation proposal is literature review. By doing an extensive literature search a student can find answers to many questions related to the topic of interest in nursing. Nurses can choose to do research from a wide array of topics such as:
a. Critical care nursing
c. Health diversity
d. Mental health and psychiatric nursing
e. Nurse career and education
f. Nurse practitioners
Questionnaire for nursing dissertation :
There can be a number of questions in a questionnaire prepared for nursing dissertation research proposal. Some of the examples are cited below:
1. Does the administration of pain medication at time of surgical incision reduce the need for pain medication twenty-four hours after surgery?
2. Maternal factors associated with obesity in toddlers?
3. Elements of a peer support intervention preventing suicide in high school females?
4. The most accurate and comprehensive way to determine men’s experience of physical assault?
5. Yoga as an effective treatment as compared to traditional physical therapy?
6. In the third stage of labour, what is the effect of cord cutting within the first three minutes on placenta separation?
7. Do teenagers with Type 1 diabetes who receive phone tweet reminders maintain lower blood sugars than those who do not?
8. Do the elderly diagnosed with dementia experience pain?
9. Siblings’ risk of depression predicttion after the death of a child?
10. Prevention of cachexia in cancer patients receiving aggressive protocols involving radiation and chemotherapy?
Nursing involves a collaborative caring of people of all ages, whether they are sick or well, and in all kinds of settings. Nursing focuses on health promotion, illness prevention and caring of ill, disabled and dying individuals. Nursing abilities are crucial because the well-being of a patient depends upon how a nurse helps the patient in recovering from illness.
Full Information: ` https://bit.ly/3jhEmon
When you order our services, we promise you the following – Plagiarism free, always on Time, outstanding customer support, written to Standard, Unlimited Revisions support and High-quality Subject Matter Experts.
Contact us :
WhatsApp : +91 9884350006
United Kingdom: +44-74248 10299
Pubrica is premier online editing, publication and writing guidance & assistance services based in the UK and India. A global leader in comprehensive manuscript publication support service for academic and scientific journals and articles, we provide a wide range of services that include academic, scientific, business, medical, and technology, regulatory writing, Clinical Report Forms (CRF), biostatistics, manuscripts, business writing, physician reports, thesis, medical writing, and more. We assist medical doctors, students, hospitals, pharma, and device manufacturers in their quest for a credible writing partner. Our team of experts consists of over 200 academic luminaries, industry veterans in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and medicine who work on 170 topics of research. All writers are certified by American Medical Writing Association (AMWA) and the European Medical Writing Association (EMWA). OUR SERVICES ARE: 1. Scientific Medical Writing Services - http://pubrica.com/services/physician-writing-services/ 2. Scientific Editing Services - http://pubrica.com/sevices/editing-and-translation/ 3. Scientific Publication Support Services - http://pubrica.com/services/publication-support/ 4. Scientific Research Support Services - http://pubrica.com/sevices/research-services/ 5.Scientific Communication Support Services - http://pubrica.com/sevices/scientific-communication/ 6. Biostatistical Programming Services - http://pubrica.com/services/research-services/biostatistics-and-statistical-programming-services/ Contact: United kingdom : +44-1143520021 india : +91 9884350006 Visit : http://pubrica.com/ Email : email@example.com
Writing Articles1. Don’t Make These 5 Common Mistakes While Creating Your Resume
Author: Virginia Craven
2. Here’s Why Hiring A Korean Translator Will Be Beneficial For Your Business!
Author: TYC Communication
3. 3 Things To Consider
Author: Jason Trout
4. How To Pursue A Structure Of The Dissertation?
Author: Dissertation Help Zone
5. Introduction About Different Dvd Duplication Services
Author: Universal Video Conversions
6. Epidemiology Designs For Clinical Trials – Pubrica
Author: Pubrica healthcare
7. Secure Better Grades On Your Assignment
Author: Hazel Audrin
8. Health Economics In Clinical Trials - Pubrica
Author: Pubrica healthcare
9. Benefits Of Medical Translation In The Year 2021
Author: TYC Communication
10. Develop Your Child With Odia Stories For Kids
11. Get The Best Suspense Thriller Books & Orthopedic Book Amazon Of Thomas J. Neviaser
Author: William Shelby
12. Seo Article Writing: How To – To Do
Author: Kid Soda
13. Generating The Content That Your Audience Wants - Stylus Solution
Author: Stylus Solutions
14. Benefits Of Straight And Reverse Tuck End Boxes
Author: Gibbs Ryan
15. How To Learn Flutter: Step By Step Guide For Beginners
Author: Shubhngi Devani