ALL >> Computers >> View Article
A New Psvr Controller Design Might Get Revealed By Sony Patent
A Dutch-based gadget website LetsGoDigital has spotted the patent application that got filed by Sony back in March with the World Intellectual Property Office. The website published it a couple of days ago. The text written in the application is entirely Japanese, but if you look at the illustrations that are accompanying the text, they do depict a VR controller design that is fully polished and fully feature-loaded.
Sometimes the patent arts are created to portray and demonstrate only one specific portion of the product, leaving the rest of the portions of the product undetailed.
However, the case here is different. You can see the patent has presented a one-handed controller with two primary face buttons, an analog stick, and two smaller buttons, with an arcing piece that bridges the top of the controller from the bottom of the grip. This design is probably much similar to the Valve Index controller design.
The patent also introduces a VR headset illustration that can track the location of the controller with the help of the emitters that are positioned on the bridge piece of the controller. In case if the headset comes with its own built-in sensors related to tracking, then the next generation PSVR may be able to work without a need for a separate camera. This thing will be making it a bit easier to set up and use compared to the current version, in which you always have to stay within the central view of the PlayStation Camera that needs to be positioned appropriately.
Just like it happens with all patent applications, this above-discussed patent will never be converted into a consumer product. Still, it is of valuable insight, at least up to a level, as it shows what work is under progress and on what Sony is working at this moment. However, there is no more news regarding this, and there is no official announcement yet, which Sony has made regarding this next-generation PlayStation VR. Though Sony has confirmed the announcement of the original PSVR and the games that will be compatible with the PS5. Sony has also revealed some new technologies that might get introduced to improve the finger tracking feature of the PSVR.
Jaxson harry is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2006. As a technical expert, Jaxson has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Computers Articles1. Top 5 Text Editors To Install On Windows 10
Author: Augustine Bayer
2. How To Connect Hp Deskjet 4152 To Wireless Router
Author: flexi answers
3. 7 Benefits Of Custom Mobile App Ui/ux Design For Business
Author: Neelima Ls
4. What Is Digital Marketing And What Are Its Strategies
Author: Ridzi Arora
5. The Privacy-first Browser That Doesn't Track You
Author: Alexis Norris
6. Solutions For Iphone Not Charging Issues
Author: iFixScreens NewYork
7. Micro-content Vs Long-form Content - Stylus | The Write Solution
Author: Stylus Solutions
8. Anime Lasdan Is The Latest Series In Power Fantasy Genre
Author: Augustine Bayer
9. Yahoo Connection To Server Failed
Author: Jhon smith
10. Get Results With This Philadelphia Seo Agency
Author: Dan Kogan
11. Unable To Load Facebook On Chrome? Here’s The Fix
Author: Katherine Wood
12. Wesley Snipes Auditioned For Coming To America But Did Not Get The Part
Author: Angel Smith
13. Vaccine Administration Management System
Author: Subin Sabu
14. Technology In Nvocc Business
Author: Vijay Anand
15. What Are The Cloud Computing Solutions With Aws?
Author: Anu Walia