ALL >> Health >> View Article
Lymphedema Diagnostics Market - Industry Growth, Dynamics, Segmentation And Forecast
According to the new market research report “Lymphedema Diagnostics Market by Technology (Lymphoscintigraphy, MRI, Near IR Fluorescence Imaging, Ultrasound), Disease Type (Cancer, Inflammatory Diseases, Cardiovascular, Filariasis), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers) – Global Forecast” published by MarketsandMarkets™.
Major Market Growth Drivers:
- Growing Global Prevalence of Lymphedema
- Growing Global Prevalence of Cancer
- Technological Advancements and Adoption of Newer Diagnostic Modalities
- Increasing Investments, Funds, and Grants By Public-Private Organizations
Browse 107 market data Tables and 30 Figures spread through 165 Pages and in-depth TOC | Request Research Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=145177203
The lymphoscintigraphy segment accounted for the largest share of the market.
Based on technology, the lymphedema diagnostics market is segmented into lymphoscintigraphy, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound imaging, computed tomography (CT), X-ray lymphography, bioimpedance analysis, and near-infrared fluorescence imaging.
In 2018, the lymphoscintigraphy segment accounted for the largest share of the lymphedema diagnostics market. The noninvasive nature and easy reproducibility of this technology, and the fact that lymphoscintigraphy does not adversely affect the lymphatic vascular endothelium are some of the key advantages supporting the adoption of this technology.
The cancer segment accounted for the largest share of the lymphedema diagnostics market.
On the basis of disease type, the market is segmented into cancer, inflammatory diseases, cardiovascular disease, and other diseases (congenital abnormalities, trauma-related conditions, infections, and filariasis). The cancer segment accounted for the largest share of the lymphedema diagnostics market in 2018. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the rising prevalence of cancer-associated lymphedema and increasing awareness about early disease diagnosis.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report:
- What are the growth opportunities related to the adoption of lymphedema diagnostics across major regions in the future?
- Emerging countries have immense opportunities for the growth and adoption of near-infrared fluorescence imaging for lymphedema diagnostics. Will this scenario continue in the next five years?
- Where will all the advancements in products offered by various companies take the industry in the mid- to long-term?
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=145177203
The lymphedema diagnostics therapy market is segmented into four regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The large share of North America can be attributed to factors such as the easy availability and rapid adoption of technologically advanced imaging systems; high incidence/prevalence of lymphedema; and the strong, well-established healthcare systems. The market in the Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest rate, followed by Europe.
The major players operating in the lymphedema diagnostics market are GE Healthcare (US), Philips (Netherlands), and Siemens Healthineers (Germany). Other prominent players in this market include Canon, Inc. (Japan), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Stryker Corporation (US), Fluoptics (France), United Imaging Healthcare Co., Ltd. (China), Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan), Esaote, SpA (Italy), Neusoft Corporation (China), Mindray Medical International, Ltd. (China), Mitaka USA, Inc. (US), Curadel, LLC (US), and ImpediMed Ltd. (Australia).
Health Articles1. Immunotech : The Systemic Enzyme Based Immuno-modulator In Poultry
Author: Pravin J
2. How To Take Care Of Oral Health With A Busy Traveling Schedule
Author: Ajay Agarwal
3. Clear Understanding Of Various Heart Conditions Or Heart Disease
4. How To Strengthen Tooth Enamel By Qc Dentistry
5. What Would Be The Uterine Leiomyoma (uterine Fibroids) Total Market Size As Well As Market Size By T
6. What Would Be The Thyroid Cancer Total Market Size As Well As Market Size By Therapies Across The 7m
7. Exercises That Help In Healing Heel Pain
Author: Dave Woods
8. Things You Need To Know That How Adjustable Beds Prevent Snoring
Author: Ajay Agarwal
9. Reasons To Stick On The Nutritive Value Supplements
Author: Dave Morgan
10. Acupuncture Needles: Choosing The Right Needle Size For Treating Pain
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
11. Codependent Relationships & Substance Abuse
Author: Care Addiction Center
12. Why Using Organic Products For Your Baby Is The Best Choice Today
Author: Vipin Ramola
13. Miracle Treatment By Stem Cells
Author: Wilson Bamford
14. Order Now High Quality Medications No Rx With Overnight Delivery.
Author: harry max
15. The Smallpox Market Report Provides Current Treatment Practices, Emerging Drugs