ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Put Frsky Taranis Custom Sounds
we are going to talk about how to put frsky taranis custom sounds. Doing this process is quite simple, we will only need an rc transmitter with a sd card inside, a usb cable and a computer.
In order to perform these voices, we will need to download a program called audacity to our computer. It is a free program that can be downloaded freely from any browser.
Once we have installed this program, we start it and this screen will appear.
The audio files will be placed on the desktop, these will be format for example mp3.
to introduce our files in the program we will drag them from the desktop to the gray rectangle of audacity as I show below
The first thing we will do is delete the part of the audio that does not interest us, selecting on the file and clicking on the keyboard button of (delete) and thus we will have the file that our station will play when we arm the engines or change mode ...
Once we have the trimmed file, we begin to modify the parameters from the program, the first thing that we will modify will be the frequency that is in the lower left part and we will set it to 16000 hz and we do not ensure that this option is set in the form of a wave. Find it on the left half and click on the name of the audio file with a gray background and a drop-down will appear.
In that same drop-down we are going to select the option to divide from stereo to mono
And two blue audio graphs will appear in the gray rectangle. We click on the x of the second graph to stay only with the first graph which is the mono format. We reopen the drop-down menu where we put the waveform and go to the format option and select the 16-bit PCM option. then in the drop-down below format we go to frequency and select the option 48000 hz.
Once these steps have been followed, the audio would be complete to save it, we go to the upper panel and click on file and a drop-down will appear and select export and then in the export menu we select export, we choose the option to export as WAV
Once we have the files saved as WAV I save them in the audios folder that open tx provides us when downloading the content of the sd according to the station that each user has, in my case I save them in the sounds folder in Spanish, but each pilot is free to save these new files in the file folder of their language. once we have finished this step we have finished with the computer part.
We take our station in my case the frsky taranis x9d plus se and we look for the menu where the content of the sd is located (on the second page of the menu) and we go to where it says sounds. If we open this option, we usually see audio folders in several languages, we open the folder that is in our language and there we will find the new files that we have made through the audacity program.
Once we have located our custom file, let's go to the configuration menu of the model to which we want to put the previously created sound and we do not place on page 10 of said menu that puts the name function adjustment. In this page we can assign the sound to the switch that we want.
for example in my case in the 3-position switch SE I have set the angle flight mode, horizon flight mode and acro flight mode each 1 with its corresponding audio in the SF switch I have the armed with its corresponding audio in the sd switch I have the chrono to control the flight time. the dynamics is always the same.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Everything You Should Know About The Image Annotation
2. Industry’s First Highly Integrated Radiation-hardened Motor Controller Consolidates Essential Functi
3. Zte Axon 20 5g- World’s First 5g Phone With A Camera Under Display
Author: Ericsson ALEX
4. Simple Steps To Technology Budgeting
Author: Kevin Smith
5. What Are The Top 10 Things You Must Know About Rpa Technology?
6. How To Develop A Cross-platform Fitness Application In React Native – Part I?
Author: Ash Rakars
7. Microchip Announces Microcontrollers That Solve Tough Analog System Design Challenges
8. Guide To Improve Security Shield In Microsoft Defender
Author: Jack thomson
9. Fire Tv Stick Lite Vs. Standard Fire Tv Stick: An Honest Review
Author: Jack thomson
10. Complete Guide To Online Learning Management System
Author: Pallavi Singh
11. How The Text Annotation Service Is Helpful For Business
12. What Is A Shop Floor Data Capture System And How Does It Drive Roi?
13. Freestyle Fpv Drone Triple Configuration Allows It To Get More Agility During The Flights
Author: ada red
14. Automate User Access Reviews To Save 60% Time On Audit Hours.
15. A Step By Step Android App Development Guide For Startups
Author: Rushabh Patel